fierce attitude mt, anyone running these tires

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
I made the mistake of putting a rear detroit locker in a 6 lug axle with 37 inch SSR on my suburban...snapped all 6 studs off and the wheel n tire passed me...they are not nice to more than tires:)

Wish i could have found the sidewall info since the height is the same, but hindsight is 20/20.

Hehe, ya....putting any money into a GM semi-float 10 bolt is a mistake. 10 bolts are perfect to remove and relocate into the scrap heap :sombrero:

I bet if you call Goodyear they can give you details of the sidewall spec next time you are in the market for tires. I bet even Discount Tires internal spec system might give that info. Might be worth calling them too.

HARDTRAILZ

Certified
It was in a 12, but it was all a waste. Shoulda went straight to the FF14 it has now.

I looked everywhere and never saw that any models were 3 ply, so I thought the whole line was 2. Oh well. Very satified with the tires and if the sidewall does present issues...I still have cash in my pocket for replacement since they are priced so well and I know to go with 315s next time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior