Yeti and the Marshmallow

MrBeast

Explorer
I'm pretty non-violent, borderline pacifist. Then again, I'm 5'5 130lbs, I don't make a good violent person. ;)

What do you mean man, I'm totally a pacifist...

l.jpg

:victory:

Basement Yeti

Explorer
Haha, ok, I thought you might be kidding. I'm freaking out trying to work things out for my departure tomorrow. Luckily I have my mom for the first leg who is good with this stuff.

Basement Yeti

Explorer
I really don't refrigerate much stuff. I never have meat, eggs, or dairy stuff to keep refrigerated. Just some fruit, soymilk, maybe a few little things. Right now I have no electric to run one, but I will look into one once I get an electrical system. I can always make an insulated cocoon for the cheap fridge to help it keep stuff cool.

The van is nearly ready, sorry for lack of updates, mom and I were out late shopping for stuff and today I am doing the final few things to the van. She has helped me so much, my mom seriously rules.

We leave mid to late afternoon after I get one or two things done.

We're going up the 15 to the 214 then back to the 15 and over the Mojave preserve, there is a free site on the 127 in the Mojave as well as a few other places if that doesn't pan out.

Time to get the van loaded!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior