Snow Peak Addiction

Honu

lost on the mainland
on the Japan site no link ? makes me wonder if it is going to be like there old one that never happened ? but is more this is what we are showing ?
this was the old one that never came to light
GS-500.jpg

that new stove they have that is also a heater could be really cool and they are really popular in Japan and Taiwan it seems and yet nothing here :(
https://store.snowpeak.co.jp/page/1144
img_takudostove01.jpg

Would really like to find that IGT gas BBQ!

tpond

Observer
REI now has an exclusive deal to sell all IGT items in the USA.

A few days ago I stopped by the flagship SP store in Portland to see if they had any goodies in stock (They often have products in store that show out of stock on the website). I was talking to the employee of the store about some items like the CK-127 IGT table side trays that were on display, but not in stock, and she told me that REI now has an exclusive deal to sell all IGT items in the USA for one year. That means that SP will no longer be selling anything IGT related. This may be a great thing for people wanting to fill in a few items in the set, as I hope REI will be doing something to make sure they have inventory. But who knows...

Last edited:

harbinger808

Adventurer
A few days ago I stopped by the flagship SP store in Portland to see if they had any goodies in stock (They often have products in store that show out of stock on the website). I was talking to the employee of the store about some items like the CK-127 IGT table side trays that were on display, but not in stock, and she told me that REI now has an exclusive deal to sell all IGT items in the USA for one year. That means that SP will no longer be selling anything IGT related. This may be a great thing for people wanting to fill in a few items in the set, as I hope REI will be doing something to make sure they have inventory. But who knows...

so now we can all get upset with REI now ;) as long as SP Japan can actually make enough product for the US market then I'll gladly give REI my money

cactusjk

Explorer
Grill Burner "SEPPOU - EN" (grill burner Snow peaken)

Full burner burner using far infrared effect.

Scheduled to be released in April 2017

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke