Snow Peak Addiction

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
After setting up the camp couches for the ideal scenario at campsites, decided the IGT Slim Table is probably the best way to go instead of attaching a table to the sides. I also like that I can still use my grill or stove. I could use an existing IGT Frame table with the shorter legs but didn't feel I would want to deal with dismantling it from the "kitchen" setup.

Placed an order moments ago. Probably my last SP purchase for the year! At least that's what I am telling myself. Anyone else getting one?

2a1f41660857941ffd749915d383a7ad.jpeg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Does it come with a carrying Case? ;)

kdeleon

Observer
They had the firepit kit in store but not online during the sale. In fact there were several boxes. Ours got the first action last weekend.

9d703fe83191658aeffb6bcf46cad2b4.jpg

I did have to cut the firewood in half to make it stack nicely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cactusjk

Explorer
Where and how did you order the slim?
After setting up the camp couches for the ideal scenario at campsites, decided the IGT Slim Table is probably the best way to go instead of attaching a table to the sides. I also like that I can still use my grill or stove. I could use an existing IGT Frame table with the shorter legs but didn't feel I would want to deal with dismantling it from the "kitchen" setup.

Placed an order moments ago. Probably my last SP purchase for the year! At least that's what I am telling myself. Anyone else getting one?

2a1f41660857941ffd749915d383a7ad.jpeg

cactusjk

Explorer
Amazon Japan is the way to go for anything SP these days or directly from SP Japan. Tired of dealing with SP North America and REI.

Can you explain the process? Specifically, I signed up for Amazon JP. Anything special with shipping, customs, etc or just order with a CC?

harbinger808

Adventurer
Can you explain the process? Specifically, I signed up for Amazon JP. Anything special with shipping, customs, etc or just order with a CC?

Sorry, my friend from Japan lives here in PHX now and she orders everything for me and ships it Prime to her parents who are still in Japan and they ship things here to PHX which is cheaper than going thru Amazon International/Japan. With that said, if you are already signed up and have an account with Japan, you should be able to ship direct to yourself. As far as customs, maybe someone else can chime in on this?...

chrys

Observer
Amazon Japan shipping is about $30 direct to the states and it super fast from Japan. I got 2 box hangars, ordered like monday and received thursday. Insane.

jtosbo00

Observer

Nothing special. I order with credit card. As for customs, I haven't had to pay anything yet. What's not clear to me is if Amazon Japan is or isn't taking care of the custom fees upfront. I know Amazon USA handled the customs fee when I shipped to Japan.

With the stronger dollar, it usually either comes close to what you would pay in the USA or sometimes cheaper like the box hangars in my case. The IGT Slim table, shipping was high, putting the total cost at about $425. Which is about what SP USA would charge anyway (taxes, shipping included).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles