motoz

Adventurer
a08a82063fc70ab1f313b05440d20161.png

95cb9e8bb87ea948caa4b18428370c3d.png

Via IG. Modified extension table to be used on the end. Awesomeness

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jacobconroy

Hillbilly of Leisure
Well, as of this weekend I'm going to start build the cabinet to house my IGT-drawer. The longest drawer slide I have is 32 inches....so I'm trying to decide if I want to use my IGT 3 (which will more or less be the same length), or cantilever an IGT 4 on the 32 inch slide. The second option would have part of the IGT back in the cabinet, but I could slide the units from front to rear and keep three units out front (whatever units are in use at the time).

What do you all think? I'm leaning towards the IGT 3. That will leave more space behind the kitchen cabinet for other storage.

motoz

Adventurer
Well, as of this weekend I'm going to start build the cabinet to house my IGT-drawer. The longest drawer slide I have is 32 inches....so I'm trying to decide if I want to use my IGT 3 (which will more or less be the same length), or cantilever an IGT 4 on the 32 inch slide. The second option would have part of the IGT back in the cabinet, but I could slide the units from front to rear and keep three units out front (whatever units are in use at the time).

What do you all think? I'm leaning towards the IGT 3. That will leave more space behind the kitchen cabinet for other storage.

For field use i think IGT3 is ample.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cactusjk

Explorer
Just sold 2 more BBQ risers. Only 5 Left. PM if interested.

Attachments

• BBQ1.jpg
    BBQ1.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

Riptide

Explorer

I agree with Motoz; I use the IGT 3, and its a nice size, as you know. Stick with that.

SanJoe

Hello everyone, My first post here thanks to CactusJK for the referral to the site... I also have way too much snow peak and Drifta stuff and glad I finally found others with the same addiction. Also, thanks for the tip on Amazon Japan. I ordered a number of items that have traditionally been out of reach for me. I need to get over to Japan to order some of the other ones as they can't ship here to the states. This forum gave me the incentive to start to organize plus a bunch of super cool ideas. I am on thread page 165 and hope to get current shortly. My next items that are coming include that "Stenague (UG-330) water bottle. I am hoping it is somewhat insulated for hot water and a number of items to tie out my IGT setup ( I have 2-IGT4, 1-IGT3 and 1-IGT2) ... From the States, I am waiting to get the two BBQ risers that CactusJK mentioned as well as a few items from the SnowPeak store. I have one for the single BBQ risers and ordered two for my double BBQ. Will post more of my stuff once its here. I do have a question for y'all. What do you do when you go camping and want to go hiking, boating or...? Do you leave your setup in tact and hope it will be there when you get back or do you setup for a meal and then take it down? I have left some items up at RV parks when I've gone out all day rafting and come back and they are still there, but would be good to know if anyone has had a issue with leaving the stuff out.

Riptide

Explorer
I do have a question for y'all. What do you do when you go camping and want to go hiking, boating or...? Do you leave your setup in tact and hope it will be there when you get back or do you setup for a meal and then take it down? I have left some items up at RV parks when I've gone out all day rafting and come back and they are still there, but would be good to know if anyone has had a issue with leaving the stuff out.

I often worry about that, but the fact is, I've never had a problem, other than a couple of people took all my firewood one day. Can't blame them entirely; my camper is my only vehicle, so they just assumed I had left for good, instead of just for the day. When I came back that evening, people sheepishly brought all the wood back. We had a good laugh...

WestWorld

Those half round IGT table extensions (CK-155T) look really interesting. Snow Peak has a whole "lounge" just for this low style cooking setup: Lounge Shell All In One Accessories . I'm not sure I'd want to grill inside a tent though. Everyone's dead at your campsite because of carbon monoxide poisoning :(.

Last edited:

Riptide

Explorer
Windscreens!

I received these from Kai and Cat in Taiwan today. Website here : https://www.kitelamp.com/cate/kai-cat/

Nice find! For those interested, it looks like they also make windscreens as well (they/Google Translate call them "weather boards"). It looks like they also have some scratched ones for a reduced price (the "welfare goods" models - gotta love Google Translate), and they also make them for a 2-unit frame as well, besides the 3U and 4U frames.

Last edited:

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Those half round IGT table extensions (CK-155T) look really interesting. Snow Peak has a whole "lounge" just for this low style cooking setup: Lounge Shell All In One Accessories . I'm not sure I'd want to grill inside a tent though. Everyone's dead at your campsite because of carbon monoxide poisoning :(.

Here’s a link to a blog about the “lounge set” and they specifically talk about using the grill inside. It’s designed for it.

https://m.blog.naver.com/snowpeakorea/200000381640

As I’m in Seoul, Korea this week, giddy to see if I can get over to “Snowpeak HQ Lounge” after meetings tomorrow!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles