Snow Peak Addiction

TooGouda

Anybody selling a flat burner? I’m going on a 5 day trip next week and I would really like to to use a gas stove that goes with my IGT. Tired of breaking out my big Coleman…. I’ve waited forever for Snow Peak to restock or for a used Baja burner or something to surface but…. No dice.

I did order a couple of the rainbow Sporks today. One for my wife hopefully she doesn’t lose this one.

I’m also looking for a my table, some low 400mm legs, and a regular size IGT table….just in case those are out there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just ordered a stainless My Table today actually ?
they have been out of stock for a bit but they just got some in today.
got me an extra 1U tray laying around already.... to stick underneath for the bottom shelf!

looks liek REI has the regular bamboo My Table as well if that helps you get one in time.

natematos

I just ordered a stainless My Table today actually ?

Be prepared to wait on that. Our shipped from NY instead of the Portland warehouse for some reason. Finally out for delivery today after two weeks of waiting on FedEx to get it together.

Also, for anyone considering bamboo vs. stainless, only the stainless model comes with the ability to add a single IGT unit shelf underneath.

TooGouda

Be prepared to wait on that. Our shipped from NY instead of the Portland warehouse for some reason. Finally out for delivery today after two weeks of waiting on FedEx to get it together.

Also, for anyone considering bamboo vs. stainless, only the stainless model comes with the ability to add a single IGT unit shelf underneath.
I assume mine will come from Portland since it would be weird if they got new stock in at the NY location first unless the shipment came in on the east coast instead of the west coast. that being said... FedEx is horrible. even stuff from Portland takes 7-10 days to get to me in Utah. on average it seems to take 2-3 days for it to go from Snow Peak to the troutdale Fedex location... then it sits there for 1-2 days... then for some reason it started stopping for 1-2 days in Idaho. then going to SLC. then sitting at a local FedEx location for 1-2 days before being delivered. Im not sure what happened to FedEx, but stuff i ordered last summer in July or August got here within 48 hrs of ordering it.

Sometimes the Portland Snowpeak will ship stuff to me via USPS...and it gets here in 2-3 days tops every time :ROFLMAO: FedEx is getting destroyed by the postal service right now for my area anyway

TooGouda

maybe stuck it in a hole drilled in a log?

also my stuff got shipped and it will be a race!
MyTable shipped yesterday via Fedex
couple other small items shipped today via USPS

Riptide

Explorer
Hi guys, I’ve been quiet for a bit. Work has gotten in the way of life for the last few years.

Just dusting off the collection.
Telling my wife we need a few more items…

Day-um!! You’re catching up to me!!

You’re like me; I’ve got some stuff at the cabin, some stuff in the camper...

natematos

I like it! Need to find a nice log like that and need to know the diameter of the drill. Recommendations welcome!

I used a 3/4" hole saw, then removed the waste with a 1/2" drill bit pushing down a bit further. A spade would work better to really get the material out tho. You'll want to use something narrow towards the bottom as the pile drive has that spike, and get it as deep as you can for stability. The other thing we did was hit the pile driver with a hammer (with a scrap 2x4 in between to prevent damage).

cactusjk

Explorer
Perfect!

Last question: what is the log diameter and how tall? Will try to find a nice birch log.

Last edited:

TooGouda

MyTable just showed up, and the studio refresh is finally done. Includes:

• Campfield Futon
  • Pile Driver with Hozuki Lantern
  • MyTable with IGT 1 unit stainless tray
  • HQ4 1 year anniversary print series
  • Charcuterie board
View attachment 690990
does your mytable have a strange burnt metal smell to it? just got mine today and it seems like it has a coating of some kind on it and it didn't really wash off with my normal kitchen cleaner

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles