Snow Peak Addiction

chris snell

Adventurer
Interesting. I might have to order one. How long did it take?

It took about nine months, I think. It's not an item that's normally sold in the US. The instructions are Japanese-only. I think that SP USA had to place the order through SP Japan and probably wait for the next shipping container or whatever.

Ramjet

Explorer
It took about nine months, I think. It's not an item that's normally sold in the US. The instructions are Japanese-only. I think that SP USA had to place the order through SP Japan and probably wait for the next shipping container or whatever.

Whoa. That is some Snow Peak love right there. I didn't have to wait that long for my mail order bride.

Honu

lost on the mainland
Whoa. That is some Snow Peak love right there. I didn't have to wait that long for my mail order bride.

should have had her go snowpeak shopping first and bring some stuff :)

flipping through the catalog OK I will take that one and have her stop off at the snow peak store I have a list for her ;) hahahahahaha

Ramjet

Explorer
should have had her go snowpeak shopping first and bring some stuff :)

flipping through the catalog OK I will take that one and have her stop off at the snow peak store I have a list for her ;) hahahahahaha

Awesome! I should have, but in all reality, she has been here since she was three. We could all just caravan up to Portland and go to the flagship store.

Honu

lost on the mainland
Awesome! I should have, but in all reality, she has been here since she was three. We could all just caravan up to Portland and go to the flagship store.

that would be a fun trip :) I know when I get up that way will be stopping in for sure :)

someday though would love to go to the headquarters and do a tour and check out some of the other stuff :) and even though crowded would be fun to do one of their camping things they have up there with all the people just for the experience

will be curious to see the trailer they plan on also if they get that out at the headquarters (not expedition style I was told)

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Where did you get the paper towel holder? Have not seen any real IGT additions in a while.

Anyone seen a new products line up for 2013? I thought that usually around this time the anouncements were made on the Japanese site but I dont't see anything. I hope there will be more IGT stuff :coffee:

Lennart

Actually... I spoke with Joey at Snow Peak USA and there are some big announcements coming. Stay tuned!

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
that would be a fun trip :) I know when I get up that way will be stopping in for sure :)

someday though would love to go to the headquarters and do a tour and check out some of the other stuff :) and even though crowded would be fun to do one of their camping things they have up there with all the people just for the experience

Rumor has it that a "Snow Peak Way" style event is in the works. You heard it here first ;)

Ramjet

Explorer
Awesome. I talk to Joey about once a week when we aren't busy with our jobs. I may be visiting the store early next year.. Haven't heard about a trailer in Japan though. Would be interesting to see as well.

Honu

lost on the mainland
Awesome. I talk to Joey about once a week when we aren't busy with our jobs. I may be visiting the store early next year.. Haven't heard about a trailer in Japan though. Would be interesting to see as well.

trailer is a US thing from the folks in Oregon
last time I talked to them they had one in the works and said it wont be expedition style more small couple camping from a car kinda thing ? so very curious still if its going to happen ? or if its just going to be a stock re badge kinda thing ?

Jet111111

Camping Expert
Looks like to many people at our offices are talking a little too much :)

Ramjet - You can get the CS-520 Dutch oven that Chris got, however it's not the Cast Iron Duo that most people are waiting on.

cactusjk- EE is the best place to get the paper towel holder at the moment. We have a bunch in stock however we have been supper busy and haven't had a ton of time to get some good photography. Maybe Ramjet can help us out :)

And yes we have some great new things coming for 2013. The New Portland Flagship Store will be opening Feb 15th. Check out the store site and if you're in the area sign up for the mailing list so you know of all the news.
www.snowpeak.com/portland

We are opening a Holiday POP-UP shop in Portland on Dec 9th. For all you living in the Boston Area we have a great display at the NAU Pop-up shop there.

As for as 2013 New Products, we will have a phased roll-out through Q1 & Q2 of the new products. New IGT stuff for 2013??? Maybe :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior