Snow Peak Addiction

motoz

Adventurer
What are you folks cooking in the grill plate? Suggestions for both the BBQ and the Fireplace are appreciated... since I have both:sombrero:.

05aa5714649d21c1b898f817d5bdea3f.jpg

26045fd625080a2e6bbfd925acde5b8b.jpg

c0810910120342f75b6a9e301fc1c19c.jpg
4bbd6d05f964af5e17691a955f0746f6.jpg
5126ca2ee1aa93b7457388b70a6d8ffe.jpg

Anything you want to cook really !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

motoz

Adventurer
Thanks, Motoz, I do the same, but I was asking about the grill plate and what folks use that for:

https://snowpeak.com/collections/fi...ate-half-deep-depth-s-029hd?variant=671148737

Righto, Oops I should have properly read what you asked... lol

I think Lennart is the man. His posts throughout this thread have been mouthwatering !!!

Beautiful winter evening, so why not make something nice on the Fireplace.

Mis en place
FlGFDM.jpg

And let's start building :chef:
82l25K.jpg

VTT31I.jpg

lcXoKt.jpg

And on to the Fireplace !
vZOykR.jpg

navSzk.jpg

We (my wife and I) finished it all . I may have slightly overeaten......burp :sombrero:

Eet smakelijk

Stitch

Thanks, Motoz. I think Lennart makes us all feel Snow Peak Inadequate, though.:chef:

Lennart, what's your recipe for whatever you made in those photos?

Riptide

Explorer
Lennart, what have you found about the seasoning on the SP cast iron pieces you have? Are they pre-seasoned, or coated with some sort of non-stick? I went to start seasoning my mini oval ditch oven, and it seemed coated with something already...

Riptide

Explorer
A few IGT extension tables still available at REI

So for some reason, REI had notified me that they were cancelling my regular IGT extension table. When I called, the lady informed me that there were still 3 of the tables shown in the system. So I ordered one...

I got to thinking about some other SP goodies that might be hiding in the system that aren't on the REI website. I tried the 830/660 legs; no luck. But, it turns out that there were approx 17 of the long extension tables shown in stock.

I ordered over the phone: 800-426-4840

The regular table item number is 114872, and the long table is 115752.

They even gave me the 20% member discount code, since I am a member: MEMLOVE20

Get them if you want them.

Chris Boyd

Explorer
Honestly I kinda saw this coming. The threat of REI entering the scene has dried up stock at most of the other retailers. They don't want to get stuck with stock when REI can/will do specials and coupons. But now, REI isn't stocking anything either.

Is it SnowPeak to blame? Who knows, but sucks for us and anyone else wanting to get in on "the game".

roypark

Well my adjustable legs got delivered already, so no complaints here. Not much else I'm looking for since I already have a 4 unit, 3 unit, 2 extension tables, jikaro table, BBQ box, firepit and grill.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles