Thread: Snow Peak Addiction

I will vouch for the double burner stove. I have had the GS-220 for years and love it.
    If you can find the snow peak multistand (I am not sure it is still sold) you have a very flexible and fast setup.
    Otherwise you can use the burner standalone. The lid acts as a windscreen.

The slippery path indeed is to get an IGT frame with it........DON'T DO IT.......

Its just a frame and 4 legs... what more could you POSSIBLY need????

Snow Peak USA has a few Festival items up. I like the Mini Flame but already have one.

https://snowpeak.us1.list-manage.com...8&e=f8a5fc386d

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    Snow Peak Gear Addict

Quote Originally Posted by jtosbo00 View Post
    I was supposed to get it last week but for some reason DHL sent it back to Amazon Japan. Hoping just some error on shipping label and they re-ship since the price has gone up. 🤨

I think the gas grill will be easier for clean-ups especially breakfast so we can head out ASAP. Love the Double BBQ grill I have but it requires more time resources.

UPDATE: I just got an email from Amazon JP that they deemed the Gas Grill as exportable but DHL thought otherwise and thus was not able to ship overseas. :-( I placed a new order with some other stuff to see what happens this time.

UPDATE 2: The 2nd attempt made it out of Japan and US Customs has already released it (although it is still in mid-flight). I should have it tomorrow. Iím guessing that Japan DHL had mistaken the 1st shipment as containing a gas canister.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    My grill arrived yesterday

https://snowpeak.com/collections/lan...iant=671135133 My fav Snow Peak item, I have a couple of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lennart View Post
    My grill arrived yesterday
    I received my grill last week and used it for the first time a couple days ago. Not sure how I feel about it yet, though I’ve only cooked a couple burgers on it. Seems like a gas powered version of a George Foreman grill and I think I would’ve preferred a more traditional design. I may experiment with using the wire grill from the BBQ Box, but I think I’d need some sort of diffuser for the burner to make this work.

Quote Originally Posted by dcg141 View Post
    https://snowpeak.com/collections/lan...iant=671135133 My fav Snow Peak item, I have a couple of them.
    been wanting to try one of those
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    my Snow Peak Reviews & Tweaks

Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    been wanting to try one of those
    I have a Coleman lantern addiction also..they go well together. Its a simple, well though out solution to hanging a lantern.

Quote Originally Posted by roundheadlights View Post
    I received my grill last week and used it for the first time a couple days ago. Not sure how I feel about it yet, though I’ve only cooked a couple burgers on it. Seems like a gas powered version of a George Foreman grill and I think I would’ve preferred a more traditional design. I may experiment with using the wire grill from the BBQ Box, but I think I’d need some sort of diffuser for the burner to make this work.
    Keep me posted. I have yet to fire it up, but I too would have liked to have the ability to 'air' grill as well as 'contact' grill.
    I have been searching for some inspirational pics from Snow Peak. Usually they have pics of meals cooked on their grills, pots and pans, but I have not found any for the GS-355.
    A diffuser could just be a perforated stainless steel plate could it not?

From the info on the snow peak website it seems as though they changed the design to make clean up easier? I am sure that is the case. It would have been nice to let us decide whether we want to do some clean or dirty grilling
    Last edited by Lennart; 11-12-2017 at 09:13 PM.

1113172017a.jpg1110172228_HDR-1.jpg1113172011a-1.jpg

Some latest creations... moe in tbe queue.... the holidays are coming FAST!
    Last edited by Yuman Desert Rat; 11-14-2017 at 11:29 AM.

Page 269 of 270 FirstFirst ... 169219259267268269270 LastLast