Snow Peak Addiction

jtosbo00

Observer
Thats not a bad idea. There's plenty of momentum here to warrant starting a Snow Peak Enthusiast Group on Facebook.

Not to put him on the spot but I would nominate YDR to start up the FB group. Logic being that he makes and sells bags, straps for SP gear. Would be a great way for him to reach out to more potential buyers. The emphasis, of course, would be on encouraging SP fans to post their gear. My 2 cents!

OR I can start one... not hard to do! :p

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

motoz

Adventurer
FWIW Drifta here in Australia have started one. "Aussie Snowpeak and Uniflame fans"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jtosbo00

Observer
Got another excuse to break out the IGT stuff a couple weeks ago. Last cookout before the cold winter season hits here in New England. 20+ ppl showed up and the setup was perfect for the buffet line!

Note: My Weber Grill was damaged while in storage for 4 years but I am not missing it too much right now!

9922c067058bec4d6a68ae7fcfbc7872.jpg

jtosbo00

Observer
Any news on the new Grill Burner availability?

I pre-ordered from Amazon Japan over a week ago. Says it will be delivered by November 1st now.

Edit: I just checked on the price to see if it dropped but instead it is no longer in stock.

briferg

Observer
Got another excuse to break out the IGT stuff a couple weeks ago. Last cookout before the cold winter season hits here in New England. 20+ ppl showed up and the setup was perfect for the buffet line!

Note: My Weber Grill was damaged while in storage for 4 years but I am not missing it too much right now!

9922c067058bec4d6a68ae7fcfbc7872.jpg

What a set-up! I don't think I have seen those drop down shelves before. What a great rig!

Riptide

Explorer
I pre-ordered from Amazon Japan over a week ago. Says it will be delivered by November 1st now.

I was going to order a few weeks ago, but after being informed it was going to be 120 bucks in shipping, because my Amazon.jp Prime does not cover international shipping costs, the cost became too great. Plus, I wish the units had some sort of cover like the BBQ units...

I'll probably break down and buy one anyway, but I'm still not over the Prime thing yet. What an **********' waste of dosh that was...

jtosbo00

Observer
I was going to order a few weeks ago, but after being informed it was going to be 120 bucks in shipping, because my Amazon.jp Prime does not cover international shipping costs, the cost became too great. Plus, I wish the units had some sort of cover like the BBQ units...

I'll probably break down and buy one anyway, but I'm still not over the Prime thing yet. What an **********' waste of dosh that was...

That’s weird. Are you sure it was shipping from Amazon and not a 3rd party? Shipping is about $60 for me. I don’t use Amazon Prime on Japan site.

cactusjk

Explorer
Did that about 6 months ago with the original grill burner and AmazonJP eventually just cancelled my order. The US will be getting them next spring and I will wait for that.

Edit: I just checked on the price to see if it dropped but instead it is no longer in stock.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles