Snow Peak Addiction

briferg

Observer
Thanks for that. I searched and found the SKU yesterday, and ordered a few of each. I think I got the last of what they had in stock. I also ordered the shelf system. Expensive day...

They followed up with an email about the shorter IGT Extension "Regular" being available. Which between the 2 of them the long and short cover a 4 unit IGT frame. I ordered 2 of each. I just got the long extensions today and expect the shorter version soon. Very happy, I have not even seen these on the SP website in a long time.

Riptide

Explorer
I finally got my hands on the windscreens today. I could see that they were available on Amazon.jp, but the sellers wouldn't ship to the US. So I reached out to an eBay seller who I had bought some stuff from in the past. He bought them from Amazon, then I bought them from him via eBay. Yeah, a bit of a markup, but I finally have them.

I never considered myself a collector of anything, but this SP thing might say otherwise. Don't think I can afford anything else this year.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
The elusive windscreen.... I lusted after one for YEARS! When I finally got one for the 3 and 4 unit IGT I felt this strage sense of accomplishment...

My spider senses tell me that Snow Peak is going to finally put some unobtanium back on the market in the near future...

dcg141

Adventurer
Moosejaw has 25% off happening right now...I snagged the fire pit which I've been thinking about for a while!

Thx for the heads up. I got the same thing and I had $65 worth of rewards built up. I have been wanting one also. BTW Campsaver has the bags for them and 20% off.

Last edited:

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
It's a sad state of affairs when you can get a better variety of Snow Peak goods from other vendors vice their flagship stores...
With that said I picked up a SS 1 unit box, half depth grill plate for the single BBQ Box and (another) set of chopsticks. I have the old version with the round handles.

WestWorld

Firepit

Thx for the heads up. I got the same thing and I had $65 worth of rewards built up. I have been wanting one also. BTW Campsaver has the bags for them and 20% off.

I'm happy with my fire pit, it is really versatile. I got the oven earlier this year and while it's not necessary, making pizza at the campsite is an easy option for dinner. I made the dough from scratch a week before hand, and froze it. Put it in the cooler with everything else and let it thaw, then pulled it out an hour or two before I needed to use it to come to room temp. It turned out great!

Attachments

• pizza2.jpg
    pizza2.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 63
  • pizza1.jpg
    pizza1.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 61

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I'm happy with my fire pit, it is really versatile. I got the oven earlier this year and while it's not necessary, making pizza at the campsite is an easy option for dinner. I made the dough from scratch a week before hand, and froze it. Put it in the cooler with everything else and let it thaw, then pulled it out an hour or two before I needed to use it to come to room temp. It turned out great!

Awesome!

Chris Boyd

Explorer
First batch of goodies arrived today. 1 unit SS box, 2 unit Bamboo W insert and some 660/880 adjustable legs. The legs are interesting.

I'll report back on any field use issues, but the first one is that they are a tight fit in the YDR leg straps. Nothing to worry about, but I hadn't factored that into thought.

For those looking for shorter, these can probably shortened on the fixed end, though I'd have a hard time putting a saw to them!

Honu

lost on the mainland
First batch of goodies arrived today. 1 unit SS box, 2 unit Bamboo W insert and some 660/880 adjustable legs. The legs are interesting.

I'll report back on any field use issues, but the first one is that they are a tight fit in the YDR leg straps. Nothing to worry about, but I hadn't factored that into thought.

For those looking for shorter, these can probably shortened on the fixed end, though I'd have a hard time putting a saw to them!

I cut up about 6 of my SP legs to make my adjustable ;) no saw but a pipe cutter and sander for the plastic part :) the first one took the longest cause of the tears :) hahahahahaha

will be fun to see what ya think of them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles