Snow Peak Addiction

trailscape

Explorer
Awesome looking bag.. One would be useful for the Baja Burner too. I might've missed it, but were you still making these for the knife case/table inserts?

harbinger808

Adventurer
could something like that bag be made to fit over a IGT kit strapped together, using the existing strap handle you already have and fit through a slit in the cover where it closes?...

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Awesome looking bag.. One would be useful for the Baja Burner too. I might've missed it, but were you still making these for the knife case/table inserts?

Still making the knife / cutting board cases. (I have one ready to go.) I can do a baja burner case if people want them. It make that my next project. ;)

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
could something like that bag be made to fit over a IGT kit strapped together, using the existing strap handle you already have and fit through a slit in the cover where it closes?...

I did one for myself a few years ago.... thats an upcoming project / product as well. Not sure if I will do the "quilting" on that though. It would take an OBSCENE amount of time and the price would be just as bad. Please stay tuned for that? :)

jtosbo00

Observer
Does anyone know when the IGT Slim will be out?

If you are willing to spend the extra dough on shipping, you can order from amazon.co.jp (to USA). With the exchange rate and shipping it comes out to approx $450.

I emailed the guys at Snow Peak SoHo (NYC) to see if they will be getting any. If not, I may order from Amazon.co.jp. However, I do remember having to put my name in Kanji characters when I first setup my account so that might be tricky for some.

NOTE: I can't post links yet but search on the amazon.co.jp site for Snow Peak CK-180.

UPDATE: SoHo Snow Peak is going to try to get Japan send one for me.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior