Thread: Snow Peak Addiction

Thanks, Motoz. I think Lennart makes us all feel Snow Peak Inadequate, though.

Lennart, what's your recipe for whatever you made in those photos?
    2004 Hallmark Guanella on a 2001 Ram 2500 CTD

The annual REI sale with no IGT available!
    K7JNZ

Quote Originally Posted by cactusjk View Post
    The annual REI sale with no IGT available!
    True, but they do have the large firepit starter kit now available. Saved 60 bucks with the member coupon code...

I smell a conspiracy!!

Lennart, what have you found about the seasoning on the SP cast iron pieces you have? Are they pre-seasoned, or coated with some sort of non-stick? I went to start seasoning my mini oval ditch oven, and it seemed coated with something already...

Default A few IGT extension tables still available at REI

So for some reason, REI had notified me that they were cancelling my regular IGT extension table. When I called, the lady informed me that there were still 3 of the tables shown in the system. So I ordered one...

I got to thinking about some other SP goodies that might be hiding in the system that aren't on the REI website. I tried the 830/660 legs; no luck. But, it turns out that there were approx 17 of the long extension tables shown in stock.

I ordered over the phone: 800-426-4840

The regular table item number is 114872, and the long table is 115752.

They even gave me the 20% member discount code, since I am a member: MEMLOVE20

Get them if you want them.

Default Snow Peak Addiction

Honestly I kinda saw this coming. The threat of REI entering the scene has dried up stock at most of the other retailers. They don't want to get stuck with stock when REI can/will do specials and coupons. But now, REI isn't stocking anything either.

Is it SnowPeak to blame? Who knows, but sucks for us and anyone else wanting to get in on "the game".
    1999 UZJ100 - OME Shocks & T-Bars. Slee Rear Heavies, Diff Drop. TJM T3 Classique Front Bumper, Warn M8000 Winch, Slee Rear Bumper with Dual Swingouts. Front Runner Slimline II Roof Rack, ARB Simpson III RTT and Awning. Slee 2nd Battery Tray, Luna Dual Battery System. Outback Solution Drawers.
    2006 UZJ100 - Stock; Daily Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
    So for some reason, REI had notified me that they were cancelling my regular IGT extension table. When I called, the lady informed me that there were still 3 of the tables shown in the system. So I ordered one...

I got to thinking about some other SP goodies that might be hiding in the system that aren't on the REI website. I tried the 830/660 legs; no luck. But, it turns out that there were approx 17 of the long extension tables shown in stock.

I ordered over the phone: 800-426-4840

The regular table item number is 114872, and the long table is 115752.

They even gave me the 20% member discount code, since I am a member: MEMLOVE20

Get them if you want them.
    and the price was?
                       .                   Built here by us.

Well my adjustable legs got delivered already, so no complaints here. Not much else I'm looking for since I already have a 4 unit, 3 unit, 2 extension tables, jikaro table, BBQ box, firepit and grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 206 of 206 FirstFirst ... 106156196204205206