Snow Peak Addiction

SSSSTFIRE

Adventurer
For those of you with the double burner stove, how are you storing or protecting it in transport?

I've considered the Snow Peak bag for the stove but can't find it and BROG won't return my email inquiry whether they would make a bag for it. :-(

My last setup had it in a Pelican 1650 along with the rest of my kitchen kit. That was way too damn heavy so I've moved the kitchen kit to a separate box and now need a better way to deal with the stove. Your ideas and input are appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SSSSTFIRE

Adventurer
I got one on back order..... backcountry gear.... I'm thinking about jus making one.... If I do, I'll let you know.

That would be cool if you did. I have some design ideas if you do make a bag.

I've been looking for hard side or case options but haven't found anything correctly sized for this stove.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
That would be cool if you did. I have some design ideas if you do make a bag.

I've been looking for hard side or case options but haven't found anything correctly sized for this stove.

Shoot it to me. I can't promise anything, but I'll give it a look.

cactusjk

Explorer
5 more BBQ risers in stock and ready to ship! PM if interested.

Attachments

• BBQ1.jpg
    BBQ1.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 38
  • BBQ2.jpg
    BBQ2.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 40
  • f6c731e29de793376d5282aa29a56d56.jpeg
    f6c731e29de793376d5282aa29a56d56.jpeg
    126.4 KB · Views: 33

Sawyer

Adventurer
I don't have a solid timeline for a bag (just yet) But I made one for my 3Unit IGT kit a couple of years ago. it's basically a cover that goes around your IGT once it's all strapped together. Once I'm all caught up on strap kits, I'll start working on producing those as well as a cover for the chopping board knife set. For everyone I've been in touch with and those who are in the works on ordering a strap kit; please let me know when you're ready to order. My first few sets are done and will go out as soon as the new labels arrive. In the meantime I'm starting on another run tonight. I'm going to start making the common items in order to reduce the lead time once orders are placed. First come first served. I appreciate all of the interest in the strap kits. "Operators are standing by...."

Hey Yuma, when you get caught up, I shot you a PM about a week and half ago to order straps.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
REI shows several IGT tables and accessories available for pre-order, saying delivery in 30 days.

Even better news is that they are carrying the 830/660 adjustable legs!

Nice thing is that with REI, you'll earn back 10% dividend...

I don't see the adjustable legs.... :/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94