Snow Peak Addiction

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
It's so weird that they seem to have an endless supply of some items, yet others in demand are out of stock for literally years! It's an interesting model that they can get away with since they are so in demand and such good quality... It's almost like even new items are collector's pieces, because you never know if they will produce more. Like the frickin spice bottles, what is the reason to stop those?

I know, right?! I finally got the holder for them and now cant get the dang bottles.... they're little plastic bottles for crying out loud.... not like they're hand machined from titanium or carved from bamboo... geez!!

briferg

Observer
Today I got an email from Snow Peak about the IGT Slide Extension Long being available, this is the one item I wanted the most. It was not on their web site or on REI - so I just ordered it on what I was delivered as a link. It seems to go have gone through, although you could not see the item on the web site, you can get it it if you wish listed it. I guess.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Today I got an email from Snow Peak about the IGT Slide Extension Long being available, this is the one item I wanted the most. It was not on their web site or on REI - so I just ordered it on what I was delivered as a link. It seems to go have gone through, although you could not see the item on the web site, you can get it it if you wish listed it. I guess.

WINNING!!

mrsa111

Observer
for those of you that have an IGT table, is there anything special about how things attach to it? Im building my campers countertop, and I want to use two Baja burners and build them flush into the countertop (but also be able to remove them and use outside) didnt know if the IGT table had a way to attach them securely that i should try to copy or not.

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
for those of you that have an IGT table, is there anything special about how things attach to it? Im building my campers countertop, and I want to use two Baja burners and build them flush into the countertop (but also be able to remove them and use outside) didnt know if the IGT table had a way to attach them securely that i should try to copy or not.

Nothing but good old fashioned gravity... the grills/burners etc simply drop into the table.

Riptide

Explorer

What was the part number? I've gotten a few notifications as well, but that wasn't one of them. Was actually just getting ready to order it from Japan, because I've been wanting some for so long...

Thanks in advance.

Riptide

Explorer

Don't forget that the burner control and igniter is under the stove top, so you'll need to factor that into your countertop design. As far as locking them down, a simple swing toggle over the top edge of the stove oughta suffice, and keep them from rattling too much over bumps...

Chris Boyd

Explorer

It's as if a container just landed or something!

Several of the items I had listed for email on stock just came through, Including the stainless S box unit that REI canceled.

Maybe REI got tired of the same issues because it looks like the IGT page now stays on SnowPeak's site and doesn't redirect to REI. And maybe, just maybe, the showing at Outdoor retailer means they're starting to get it? Here's hoping.

briferg

Observer
What was the part number? I've gotten a few notifications as well, but that wasn't one of them. Was actually just getting ready to order it from Japan, because I've been wanting some for so long...

Thanks in advance.

The IGT Slide Extension Long was sku CK-154T
I also got an email today for the Regular extension and ordered that Sku was CK-153T
I just have not seen these in a long time, they make the IGT sit-able it allows you enough space to eat.

Riptide

Explorer
The IGT Slide Extension Long was sku CK-154T
I also got an email today for the Regular extension and ordered that Sku was CK-153T
I just have not seen these in a long time, they make the IGT sit-able it allows you enough space to eat.

Thanks for that. I searched and found the SKU yesterday, and ordered a few of each. I think I got the last of what they had in stock. I also ordered the shelf system. Expensive day...

chrys

Observer
I was really lusting after that but I went camping with my 4 yr old and now I am trying to minimize the pain... weight...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles