Snow Peak Addiction

Tiktaalik

Supporting Sponsor
I agree with what was said about the grill. I was debating between the grill and the large fireplace. I went with the fireplace because it is more versatile. I can have a raging wood fire that I can then cook on once it turns into charcoal. It's heavy though so there's that.

roypark

I disagree. I think there's a tool for every job. The fireplace is good for sitting around and getting warm. If you want to grill at altitude or in the cold, you're really gonna miss that lid from the BBQ box while you wait 2 hours for the fireplace to grill your meal. Just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailscape

Explorer
I really like the fireplace, but I've only really cooked on it with cast iron. The BBQ box is great though. I use it at home quite often to grill up a couple small meals quickly.

Honu

lost on the mainland
OK TIE BREAKER TIME :) BUY BOTH :) hahahahahahaahha

the lid I use on my griddle all the time :)

I am also curious about the oven but YIKES I should have kept my trailer to haul all the stuff :)

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
Second generation handles now in green. A solid oak handle for improved grip, comfort and aesthetics. A vast improvement from the original design in every way.

0217172107-1.jpg

Upgrade your old handle. Operators are standing by.... (just me)

Last edited:

Happykamper

Explorer
That's a nice fire pit !!!! I have to admit Yuma :) I too am a parts junkie !! I wish I had the fortitude to wait when thinking " yep I really need this" !!!! Because fairly frequently I change my mind about what I really really need lol!!! Then the barn gets full ;)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles