Snow Peak Addiction

chrys

Observer
wow never seen this stuff before! Good find! I just saw the tissue box thing for the first time yesterday... Looks like they have a solid replacement for the paper towel holder!

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
4Unit and 3 Unit windscreen cases finished up. These feature 2 layers of quilted cordura material with a layer of foam padding in between. Inside a securing strap keeps the halves of the windscreen secure. The edges of the windscreen can bend quite easily. For extra protection... the case fits inside the nylon Snow Peak bag if you happen to have one.

0725172049-1.jpg
0725172046a-1.jpg
0725172047-1.jpg
0725172047a-1.jpg

Last edited:

briferg

Observer
FES 161 3 Unit windscreen
FES 162 4 Unit windscreen

I still have my windscreen in the box it came in and my 3 Unit says CK-141.
I did a Google search with Snow Peak CK-141 and photos of the Windscreen came up.
I did the search with FES 161 and that worked too, don't know why there was multiple model numbers. It always says discontinued in the Japanese websites that come up.

Last edited:

jtosbo00

Observer
SP SoHo is getting a shipment of the IGT Slim Table in February. I already have one so if anyone wants to grab one and can get to NYC, go for it!

"Hey Todd,
Finally got an update on the table you are looking for, the wooden IGT Slim (CK-180). First release of this product will be in February of next year. I'll let you know when they arrive!
Cheers,
Jake Leonard"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Yuman Desert Rat

Expedition Leader
I still have my windscreen in the box it came in and my 3 Unit says CK-141.
I did a Google search with Snow Peak CK-141 and photos of the Windscreen came up.
I did the search with FES 161 and that worked too, don't know why there was multiple model numbers. It always says discontinued in the Japanese websites that come up.

I got mine off of the box too. But mine came directly from Japan. The part #'s I listed will show the windscreens on Japanese sites. Crazy stuff.

cactusjk

Explorer
Jake sent me an email and I am on the list!
SP SoHo is getting a shipment of the IGT Slim Table in February. I already have one so if anyone wants to grab one and can get to NYC, go for it!

"Hey Todd,
Finally got an update on the table you are looking for, the wooden IGT Slim (CK-180). First release of this product will be in February of next year. I'll let you know when they arrive!
Cheers,
Jake Leonard"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

cactusjk

Explorer
Well it looks like the new SP gas grill is no longer available again. Amazon JP cancelled my outstanding 2 month order.

Any recommendations on small gas BBQs? I will probably go back to the Weber Q 1200.

roundheadlights

I got mine off of the box too. But mine came directly from Japan. The part #'s I listed will show the windscreens on Japanese sites. Crazy stuff.

The CK prefix is the standard IGT item number while FES appears to be for limited release or give away items and is not necessarily IGT specific. I think it might stand for festival, and seems to be related to seasonal trade shows in Japan (maybe a fun time to get together and laugh about how they get all the good stuff?). The windscreens were made available again in 2016 under the FES- numbers, and are readily available on yahoo japan auctions as well as amazon.co.jp (although not for direct shipping to the USA). I've used a proxy service to order a windscreen and other hard to find items. There are a few different options, but fromjapan.co.jp is the one I used and I have been very satisfied with the service.

Well it looks like the new SP gas grill is no longer available again. Amazon JP cancelled my outstanding 2 month order.

Any recommendations on small gas BBQs? I will probably go back to the Weber Q 1200.

My order was also cancelled. They are apparently redesigning it for release in October.

sp grill.jpg

Replaced grill with cast iron griddle plate. Also made some adjustment to the regulator.

They also delayed that water dispenser...

https://www.snowpeak.co.jp/sp/notice/notice_GS-355_UG-153.html

briferg

Observer
That was a informative post, Roundheadlights! The link was awesome, Chrome translated all of that and was so much of stuff I had never seen before. Thanks!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior