My camping trailer fixup

grimbo

Explorer
Well picked it up a few hours ago. Seems like a good little unit. Took 5 - 10 minutes to set it up by myself, no awning though. The canvas is in perfect condition.

The Drifta tailgate kitchen, pullout drawer and chuck box are great additions. Really well built and the kitchen is really well thought out, compact but then folds out to a lot if work surfaces.

The dust cover has a lot of slack so will be able to chuck my big canvas bag with the table and chairs in, under it.

Just need to wire in some power, already have battery pack and led lights from other setup so won't be too much of an issue. And probably put an inner spring mattress in, ohh the luxury.

Can't wait to try it out.

grimbo

Explorer
me8abera.jpg

Not pegged down by the way

grimbo

Explorer
Just transferred all the camping gear over from the old trailer, still heaps of room which is great. Got a brand new inner spring mattress for $75, score. Also love the fact the kids bunks can now be basically setup ready to go, just the four poles need to go in and done. Can't wait till Boxing Day to give it a good 2 week test by the beach

grimbo

Explorer
Had a great two weeks camping in it at the beach. Only things that need addressing are the previous owner lost a couple of the poles and I left my other poles at home but managed to get what I had to work. Also need to get a pillowtop for the mattress. Final additions will be a large tool box on the tongue and to hook my battery pack up

Overall very happy, the smaller size is perfect for the four of us. Easy to pack up/down, enough storage, easy to tow. Probably should have taken some pics of the trailer but hers some beach shots to rub it in that it is currently 40C

mume7une.jpg

ju2usu6u.jpg

yzeba6em.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior