Making my Uro-Camper Kubic 1.0

pods8

Explorer
Is that the finished colour....?

I'd have gone for a blue to match the L200 truck.

FYI: Dark colors adsorb a lot of heat on the surface, when this happens over top of an insulated core there is no where for the heat to disperse to and this can create issues for some resin adhesives softening.

I don't know if that is the OP's rational for color choice but something to consider. Also even if there isn't the adhesive issue a dark colored camper is going to be much harder to cool in the summer.

Tribu

Adventurer
Continuo

The bed.....

imagehdz.jpg

imagexig.jpg

imageoff.jpg

img2391jpg.jpg

img2584o.jpg

the door.......

img2449ro.jpg

img2443f.jpg

img2510sc.jpg

inside......

imageta0.jpg

img2659b.jpg

textil waterproofing.......

img2624p.jpg

ceiling........

img2707a.jpg

to be continue.........

Last edited:

Tribu

Adventurer
FYI: Dark colors adsorb a lot of heat on the surface, when this happens over top of an insulated core there is no where for the heat to disperse to and this can create issues for some resin adhesives softening.

I don't know if that is the OP's rational for color choice but something to consider. Also even if there isn't the adhesive issue a dark colored camper is going to be much harder to cool in the summer.

You're right. We went out for a test ride with her and the sun heats the surface much gray. 2 bubbles have gone. We will repair and paint white. Thanks.

Continuing with the photographs...

imagehxu.jpg

imagevqe.jpg

imageitm.jpg

imagefyx.jpg

img3368k.jpg

img3377f.jpg

imagelkj.jpg

imagemqe.jpg

img3370w.jpg

img3372y.jpg

img3376b.jpg

img3482lv.jpg

imagevzn.jpg

img3524u.jpg

imageha.jpg

img3563.jpg

img3546s.jpg

Last edited:

Ozarker

Pontoon Admiral
That's a great build! Looks very good. Thank you for posting the final pics. I may steal some of your ideas! I like the top and I just posted a question about using a tannaeu cover for a camper top. Looks like what you did is what I was thinking of, at least the top half. You have a great looking rig there, good luck with it!

Heifer Boy

Adventurer
Fantastic build and real quality in the finishes you got. Love the use of lightweight materials and I like the profile of the camper too. :victory:

Tribu

Adventurer
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JA2E-v2wLhI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior