Making my Uro-Camper Kubic 1.0

Greg

Observer
Tribu,

From your website, uro-camper.com, under the tab titled Tecnica Empleada, a photo shows your floor design has now changed to two lower layers of NidaCore then plywood covered by the rubber mat material. The photo of your typical wall joint shows the two wall panels joined and the covered by carbonfiber tape. After the tape there is a light gray material then your dark spray-on polyurea.

What is the light gray material?

mudmony

Observer
wow...love the materials, the thought and no fear...will it work when completed..who needs a seperate bath when you can shower in the living room, 1 space water resistant inside and out

Tribu

Adventurer
Traveling through southern Spain.

Thanks for your comments!!

img3166fe.jpg

img3151lw.jpg

img3196d.jpg

img3158e.jpg

lafoto51p.jpg

lafoto42.jpg

lafoto23y.jpg

lafoto32p.jpg

lafoto13.jpg

JohnF

Very cool! Researching a project of my own and I have already set myself on using a liner type product for exposed surfaces. It looks just like I imagined!

There are a few polyurea truck bed liners. ...

I have used Monstaliner to repaint the top and hood of my truck due to paint failure. This stuff is wicked tough, user rollable, and looks pretty much like what you see in the pictures. Yes, I rolled it on my truck in the street in front of my house. It looks awesome.

From their site said:
Monstaliner is formulated from 100% UV permanent, aliphatic polymers with high density ceramic core particle reinforcement. The ceramic is bonded to the polymer creating a tough and impenetrable barrier against
moisture and corrosion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior