M416 Trailer for Sale

ExpeditionFj

I have a 1987 M416 trailer for sale including everything that you see; as well as the RTT. I bought the trailer on October of last year and I had it sand blasted, primer and painted.

Some of the modifications that I have done to the trailer:
6” height lid for storage and to install the roof top tent with 4 x 120 lbs gas struts and heavy duty hinges
Trailer tub has been sprayed with bed liner as well as under the tub
4” round LED tail lights
Over the axle leaf springs conversion
Custom made lift shackles
Axle drums conversion to fit Toyota wheels
14 gallon water tank with a pneumatic water pump
Hand held shower connection.
Front custom hitch receiver tube for multi axis coupler
17” Toyota wheel with 35” BF Goodrich All-Terrain tires
7 pin trailer wiring

I am selling the trailer because my wife and I are expecting our first child and we are not going to be able to use it for a while and we need more space now. The wife said motorcycles or trailer, so the trailer got to go. I am asking $4300 OBO including everything that you see on the pictures. If you need pictures of the build or more pictures please pm me and I will email them to you. Thanks for looking.

DSC_0481.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

DSC_0479.jpg

DSC_0467.jpg

DSC_0466.jpg

DSC_0464.jpg

DSC_0462.jpg

DSC_0461.jpg

DSC_0455.jpg

DSC_0450.jpg

DSC_0447.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

outinthewoods

Adventurer
I am interested. But without the tent, and wondering if we could meet some where between us. If you get to the point you're willing to consider it, let me know!

DonPrice

Hello, I'm in Austin and am very interested in your trailer and tent. Can I give you a call? I'm heading to Florida on July 6th and would like to see if we could work something out between now and then. Donwprice@gmail.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles