Sweden

Darlip

Hi!
Another Swede here,
Im from the town of Vaxjo!
My wife and i started taking trips around southern Sweden about two years ago.
Do to circumstances we could only take oneday trips but that is going to change this year
We are getting a RTT and are plannng a Norway trip this summer

Some pics to be found on our FB page https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009097979017

P.s Does enyone know were to get Expedition portal stickers?

Hi Nils,

Check your "övrigt" folder in your messages on FB, I've sent you some information regaring RTT and the stickers.

johanso

Adventurer
Hi Nils,

Check your "övrigt" folder in your messages on FB, I've sent you some information regaring RTT and the stickers.

Darlip, I think I spotted you on Essingeleden this morning? Black D3 with snorkel, ladder, SWES and ExPo stickers :wavey:

Darlip

Darlip, I think I spotted you on Essingeleden this morning? Black D3 with snorkel, ladder, SWES and ExPo stickers :wavey:

Hi! Yes it was most likely me, traffic was really bad this morning. Did you pass me in the left lane. Thought that I registered a 4x4 passing by while I was half asleep :)

johanso

Adventurer
Hi! Yes it was most likely me, traffic was really bad this morning. Did you pass me in the left lane. Thought that I registered a 4x4 passing by while I was half asleep :)

Yeah the traffic was horrible. No 4x4 for me that morning. I was driving a red Golf so I don't think you would notice me. I'll make sure to honk next time though! :)

Thomas_ZA

A week to go and we'll be off to Sweden for 4 weeks. Ferry to Gothenburg, and then roughly Jonkoping, Stockholm, up the east coast up to Lulea or thereabouts - Jokkmokk and then down towards Storuman, Stromsund and Asarna.

Watch out for a Black Disco2 with a rooftop tent and an ExPo sticker on the back, and any advice/tips on some nice spots to camp for a night will be appreciated.

Cheers.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I really liked the city of Kalmar but it is southeast of your route. Bastad kind of neat too but very high society I thought.

Svensson

20151010_091544.jpg

Här är en till! Är ifrån Årjäng, Värmland. Några dagar före jul drar jag på "expedition" till Portugal.

Jym

Not Lost Enough
En till!

One more Swede! On the West Coast; planning to go all the way North in the Summer.

mikeinsweden

Howdy och Hej!

One more transplanted from the states!

Had a Defender 130 DC with fiberglass hardside camper. Now thinking of options for my Ranger DC with a not-very-long bed... (thinking of taking the sawzall to the camper).

Mike (Stockholm area)

hmmar

Observer
Sweden is a really nice destination for travelling point of view. I have been visited at once in my life Sweden with my father and had great fun. It has really beautiful attractions for enjoying holidays point of view. I love to go Sweden for tarvelling point of view.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles