1973 Unimog

mogwildRW1

Adventurer
The VIN number is a dead give away to the model number:

VIN: 41614110010499

It appears to be a LWB model, its all over the web, dupont registry, bunch of car websites for sale, ect. And that's TOP doller for a Non-DoKa 416

Docfranco

Observer
hmmmm
this part had me lol..."his big all purpose truck runs great and has recently caught the attention of the automotive online forums???

really???:wings:

burquedoka

Adventurer
What a croc! Slap some matt black paint on a 416 and all of a sudden it's worth twice what it should be, sheesh. At least fix the dang radiator pipe covered in duct tape bro!

mogwildRW1

Adventurer
hmmmm
this part had me lol..."his big all purpose truck runs great and has recently caught the attention of the automotive online forums???

really???:wings:

It did catch the attention of some of the online automotive forums, were all talking about the inflated price ;)

Quill

Adventurer
Nice, but the price is butt kicker. Not to mention those seats. For that kind of money, my beat up back want's a real comfy seat.

bcrez

Adventurer
Not too long ago I saw a 416 down valley of Aspen. It had a radio box on the back in good condition. The price fell faster than the temperature in a rocky mountain snow storm... 9k, 8k, 7k, 6k, 5k, 4k... sold!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior