House for rent in Futaleufu Chile?

GaryMc

Explorer
This is a longshot..... We plan to be in Futaleufu, Chile sometime early December 2011 and would like to rent a 1 or 2 bedroom house for a minimum of 6 months. If you know of anyone with a rental please let me know.

Many Thanks-

Gary

FutaFriend

Rental in Futaleufu

Hi Gary,
My husband and I are putting the finishing touches on what will be a rental on the Futa, but it won't be rental ready until the end of the 2011-12 season. It's a 2 bedroom yurt with attached bathroom and detached kitchen. However, I do know of some other spots that might suit your needs... Mostly in the Azul Valley which is about 25 K from town... If you are looking to be in town, I know some people who likely can help you as well. My husband is a whitewater/fly fishing guide on the **** and I am a travel logistics coordinator in Chile and Arg. Feel free to email me with any questions and I'll try to help you connect.
Best, Liz

roboter

Observer
Hello Liz!

We, too, will be in Azul Valley in 6 weeks and we'll be in the market for a rental as well as we make our way overlanding in our expedition truck. My wife, daughter, and uber trained Boxer dog. Please advise of any rentals in the area. Much Thanks!
LG,
Josh and Andrea Garrett
Bremen Germany

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles