What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

Uticon

Adventurer
Drove it to work for the first time since i got it it bad from the dealer to have the Death Wobble issue fixed.
$1000.00
OME HD rear springs next week then a weekend in the San Rafael Swell:victory:
I think ill make it.

bob91yj

Resident **************
My junk is still sitting at the shop I work for waiting for a front axle housing swap after the collision with a pre runner buggy in Baja two weeks ago...I fared a little better than he did...
2011bajaextravaganza429.jpg

2011bajaextravaganza432.jpg

My front axle housing got bent a little, and my lower control arm mount got bent over under the diff housing. Cupped the hell out of my front tires on the way home, but surprisingly it steered straight, had it up to 65 MPH at times. Kilby rockers took the brunt of the hit without a blemish, TSL/SX got a chunk in the sidewall but it doesn't leak.

2011bajaextravaganza433.jpg

shortbus4x4

Expedition Leader
Took my rear Dana 70 out of my gas rig to regear it and put it in my diesel rig. And yes it came stock under my Jeep. Guess what Jeep it is? Front is stock too and its a Dana 60.

bldeagle10

Explorer
Cut some holes in my hood and covered them up with Chrysler LeBaron hood vents.

pics???

i drove from prescott, az to phoenix for summer vacation :D somehow managed to pack my dorm room into the back of the xj annnd im proud to say i made the 100 mile trip on 1/8th of a tank. :) drafting off a fed ex truck

bldeagle10

Explorer
cool stuff. ur cargo area looks dinky...maybe just the camera angle. i drove my jeep to go work on this...

201105071545000.jpg

not exactly an expo rig, but it was driven by juan pablo montoya and was one of the cars at the indy 500 when he won it. soo its worth alot.

MOAK

Adventurer
what did I do?

Cut out my old sway bar disconnects, I'll put the new JKS's on next weekend just before my trip to Colorado..

Bennyhana

Adventurer
Not today but 2 weeks ago put in a Tuffy conceal/security drawer. This thing is well worth the money! Zero rattles and hides under the seat nicely.
IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0481.jpg

IMG_0483.jpg

My only word of advice, if you drive with the doors off I'd go with tuffy's combo lock so you can lock the keys in it while you are out adventuring on foot.

bldeagle10

Explorer
i like that RTT!

bout to drive another 200 miles on bald tires in the pursuit of making money. damn race car shop has to be so friggen far from my house...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles