Warn Industries Supports Expedition Portal

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
Does the wireless kit fit the non-platinum Zeon?

Yes. You'll want to check out our Wireless Control System:

Wireless-Control-System-A.jpg

https://www.warn.com/truck/accessories/wireless_control_90287.jsp

The advanced Wireless Remote (below) is a ZEON Platinum exclusive, however.

Advanced_Wireless_Remote.jpg

https://www.warn.com/truck/accessories/wirelessRemote.jsp
Andy

Explorerinil

Observer
Thanks for making awesome products, I love my 16.5, I have had a few sets of your hubs on dynatrac kits on previous rams.

Beowulf

Expedition Leader
I talked to the Mopar team at Easter Jeep about the Rubicon Warn, but I’d like to hear from Warn themselves on the difference between a normal Zeon and the Mopar Rubicon Zeon.

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
I talked to the Mopar team at Easter Jeep about the Rubicon Warn, but I’d like to hear from Warn themselves on the difference between a normal Zeon and the Mopar Rubicon Zeon.

I believe the Mopar winch has an overload interrupt limiting the pulling capacity.

Andy

pwm

Andy, would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction to understand the specific differences between the regular and Platinum ZEON line, I'm specifically looking at the 12-S.

Thanks very much,
-bill

Redwood667

I recently purchased a m8000s and while moving the gearbox case 90° to allow access to the clutch lever I noticed there was no gasket. This is a fresh from the box winch. There was grease coming from the joint between the body and case before I loosened the first bolt. The blowup schematic shows that there is a gasket there but it is not present in this one.
Did they miss something while assembling or has this part been removed for a reason?
This winch will be behind my shrockworks bumper and will be subjected to water and debris. I feel like it should have a gasket to keep stuff out of the gears. I'm also curious if there is one where the motor housing meets the body on the other side as I had no reason to crack that open.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Warn Industries

Supporting Vendor
I recently purchased a m8000s and while moving the gearbox case 90° to allow access to the clutch lever I noticed there was no gasket. This is a fresh from the box winch. There was grease coming from the joint between the body and case before I loosened the first bolt. The blowup schematic shows that there is a gasket there but it is not present in this one.
Did they miss something while assembling or has this part been removed for a reason?
This winch will be behind my shrockworks bumper and will be subjected to water and debris. I feel like it should have a gasket to keep stuff out of the gears. I'm also curious if there is one where the motor housing meets the body on the other side as I had no reason to crack that open.

@Redwood667 -- Yes, I believe there should be a gasket there. Give our customer service team a call at 800-543-9276 and they will assist with this. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Andy

Redwood667

@Redwood667 -- Yes, I believe there should be a gasket there. Give our customer service team a call at 800-543-9276 and they will assist with this. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Andy
Thanks Andy,
Turns out I was my own inconvenience! Both gaskets are in place. Not sure how I missed it, in my weak defence it had been at the end of a very long day. Keep up the solid work WARN!
Also, customer service said they would ship them out asap free of charge. Glad I caught it before it came to that!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles