Baja to Lands End, 2005/06

blupaddler

Conspirator
WOW!!!

How did you find that?

We saw that or one that looked like it at Punta Bufeo. That thing was really cool! I can only imagine how it would drive.

:jump:

CAPTAIN COORS

Adventurer
hi guys, here are a couple of pics from the trip, i have maybe 200, let me know if you would to have a cd

Attachments

• DPP_0363.jpg
    DPP_0363.jpg
    241.6 KB · Views: 43
  • DPP_0125.jpg
    DPP_0125.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DPP_0258.jpg
    643.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_6807.jpg
    IMG_6807.jpg
    788.1 KB · Views: 31

Ursidae69

Expedition Leader
I really like the snowy egret and great egret photos, very high quality. :victory: I just realized that the cowboy picture was Rob! I thought you saw some caballero napping and snapped a picture along the way someplace. :elkgrin:

flywgn

Explorer
blupaddler said:
WOW!!!

How did you find that?

We saw that or one that looked like it at Punta Bufeo. That thing was really cool! I can only imagine how it would drive.

:jump:

There's only one...no look-alikes and it lives about half the year at Punta B.

Attachments

• 2005_1125image0018.JPG
    2005_1125image0018.JPG
    615.3 KB · Views: 48

VikingVince

Explorer
Chris...that is such a great pic:bowdown: What a sense of history that pic captures...both for the restaurant and those vehicles!...cool...gives you a sense of what Baja was like 45 years ago!!

flywgn

Explorer
blupaddler said:
Soooo...

Don't keep us waiting. I am sure you have gone for a ride. How is it?

Yep, been for several rides. It's all restored to original and still goes VROOOOM! That's our granddaughter peering at the camera and her dad, Andy Grider, driving. But this is perhaps for another thread not here on Scott's wonderful "Land's End and Back" account.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles