Toyota Bandeirantes?

teotwaki

Excelsior!
His excessive asking price says that he is either dumb, greedy or is not really interested in selling it.

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
Kevinj110 said:
super cool just seems kinda outthere price wise I may be wrong.
You're not wrong. Boston Mangler is selling a BJ40 for 1/3 of that. OK, yeah, his is not a 2430mm wheel base 43-series, but still. One thing is that is not a 1980. The front bezel is round, so it's got to be a 1978 or older (unless Bandeirantes didn't follow the same model year changes at Land Cruisers, which is entirely possible).

Last edited:

zimm

Expedition Leader
the brazil toys didnt follow the us market trucks in aesthetics or mechanics. this truck may have even come with all drum brakes. the price is top dollar, but it is a 43, and it is a diesel. so if its a rust free original...

DaveInDenver

Middle Income Semi-Redneck
zimm said:
the brazil toys didnt follow the us market trucks in aesthetics or mechanics. this truck may have even come with all drum brakes. the price is top dollar, but it is a 43, and it is a diesel. so if its a rust free original...
It is a diesel. Would be a OM314 Mercedes, right? It's worth whatever someone is willing pay I guess.

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
DaveInDenver said:
It is a diesel. Would be a OM314 Mercedes, right? It's worth whatever someone is willing pay I guess.

Exactly my thought as well. If the person gets that kind of money for it, well good for them. Personally, I think the price is far over the top.

Pete

Grease Cruiser

Adventurer
It is not a 43! The wheelbase is too long and the rear overhang is too short. The Bandeirantes had their own configurations. It is pretty cool, but nto worth what he is asking for it, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles