New Earthroamer #108

SRUPike

Observer
Not mine, although a man could Dream...:smiley_drive:

I couldn't help but notice on the Earthroamer site, a new Earthroamer that hit the streets last week. #108 photo gallery

It's a nice looking rig! And it looks Joe and Sue with their dog is in for an Adventure of a Lifetime. Website

I must admit, I've been watching this site and the progress of the Earthroamers for a while now. And reading various owners writings on them From ******** & Pip Smith, to JD Howell I look forward to reading any Blog posted from the owners.

Also noticed recently Earthroamer posted a new pricing sheet with some new options. The new hidden ladder and dining table, is a nice touch, I think 104 got that combo.

I know we aren't all lovers of the larger rigs, but most can admire the spirit it take to own and use an Expedition Vehicle, from rover series 1 to Toyotas to Unicats to Earthroamers there is something for all of us. Each with it's Pros and Cons...

Where ever your Travels take you, Have Fun and enjoy the moments.

Attachments

• 2011%20EarthRoamer%20XV-LT%20Pricing.pdf
    168.1 KB · Views: 547
Last edited:

colodak

Adventurer
so far out of my price range, there is one based in NM that I see on I-25 from time to time, very nice vehicles. I just wish I could get one based on the Dodge 5500 chassis instead of a Ford chasis

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94