EarthRoamer is Hiring

Strong demand for EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicles has created job opportunities at EarthRoamer in Dacono Colorado. We currently have openings for Woodworker/Cabinetmaker Technicians, New Vehicle Production Technicians and Service Technicians. You can learn more about the opportunities here: http://www.earthroamer.com/tab_aboutus/index.html

If you have the required skills and an interest in joining the world class team that builds the best, please fill out an employment application ( http://www.earthroamer.com/app/ER Application.pdf )and email it to jobs@earthroamer.com

Thanks,

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Wondering if my years at Unicat would help getting that job... just half kidding...

Continued very strong demand for EarthRoamer Xpedition Vehicles has created job opportunities at EarthRoamer in Dacono Colorado. We currently have openings for a Machinist/Metalworker/Welder, two New Vehicle Production Technicians and two Service Technicians. You can learn more about the opportunities here: http://www.earthroamer.com/tab_aboutus/index.html

If you have the required experience and skills and are interested in joining a world class team that builds the best, please fill out an employment application ( http://www.earthroamer.com/app/ER Application.pdf )and email it to jobs@earthroamer.com

Thank you,

Christian P.

Expedition Leader
Staff member
I doubt Bill would post the details online - but this is a great news and fabulous opportunities.

Would this be an permanent position or just until buisness slows down?

I don’t want to sound flippant, but I think the only place in today’s economy that you will find a “permanent” position is working for the Government!

We don’t have any “temporary positions” but I also can’t guarantee “permanent employment.” Even in a “slow” economy we have a very substantial backlog of orders, a strong balance sheet, and see no signs of demand for our products slowing down. I believe that we have a great deal of control of our own destiny and that we will have a strong future as long as we keep producing world class products that meet the needs of our customers.

If you have stellar skills, a desire to work hard, a positive attitude and take pride in your work, I encourage you to apply.

Any estimate of pay for any of these positions? Benefits offered?

Pay is competitive and varies depending on the skills, talent, training and knowledge of each individual. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including employer paid health insurance, PTO, and a 401K retirement plan with company matching.

RedRocker

Adventurer
Too bad I'm such an old fart that's entrenched in Texas, the Machinist/Fabricator job looks interesting.

arktrekker

Adventurer
I drive past the place every day on my way to work in Frederick and he isn't kidding about them being busy. You might try calling the fine woodworking director at red rocks and getting them to post your cabinet making positions on their bulletin board. Lots of good talent over there looking for woodworking jobs.

I really wanted to back up to the trailer you had out on thurs or friday and tow off that bronze roamer you had loaded. Beautiful rig

Eric Mayer

I don’t want to sound flippant, but I think the only place in today’s economy that you will find a “permanent” position is working for the Government!

We don’t have any “temporary positions” but I also can’t guarantee “permanent employment.” Even in a “slow” economy we have a very substantial backlog of orders, a strong balance sheet, and see no signs of demand for our products slowing down. I believe that we have a great deal of control of our own destiny and that we will have a strong future as long as we keep producing world class products that meet the needs of our customers.

:clapsmile

Eric :cool:

Busy day at EarthRoamer...

I drive past the place every day on my way to work in Frederick and he isn't kidding about them being busy.

I really wanted to back up to the trailer you had out on thurs or friday and tow off that bronze roamer you had loaded. Beautiful rig

Thanks! It was a busy day at EarthRoamer last Friday, we shipped two XV-LTs and one XV-JP.

IMG_2331.jpg

IMG_2346.jpg

dzzz

very pretty

I didn't imagine that ER would frequently be shipped. Looks like two fit within inches on a drop deck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles