1,390 miles in 5 days Utah and Arizona

BPMOU

Observer
Awesome pictures. I look forward to these trips with wife and baby that will be here in Sept. So many of these pictures of so many great places not so far from home. I really need to get my brother in to this type of stuff.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Wonderful photos!

Somehow I always miss Lake Powell when in that area, a problem I should clearly rectify. What a great adventure - some dudes, some trails, some brews and some solitude - very nice!

So I can easily tell who the two brothers are. Not sure who is sporting the shirt with the Toyota logo, but he (you?) looks very familiar. Assuming that's not the hardcore history teacher, is there any chance he works in the Salt Palace for the SLC Convention and Visitors Bureau?

Great stuff and thanks for the reminder to get my butt to Lake Powell!

Moody

Needs to get out more
kcowyo said:
So I can easily tell who the two brothers are. Not sure who is sporting the shirt with the Toyota logo, but he (you?) looks very familiar. Assuming that's not the hardcore history teacher, is there any chance he works in the Salt Palace for the SLC Convention and Visitors Bureau?

Great stuff and thanks for the reminder to get my butt to Lake Powell!
Nope, the toy shirt guy is me...I am the teacher. Funny, I look like a lot of other people apparently...

Moody

Needs to get out more
Although it has been a little while, I am 85% done putting the writeup together...It has even been edited by English teachers at my school!

LexusAllTerrain

Expedition Leader
Moody said:
Although it has been a little while, I am 85% done putting the writeup together...It has even been edited by English teachers at my school!

Wow! If only i could get some of my cousins to do that for me!:wings:

Any way great pictures and that SUV looks very similar to one I know!:sport_box

jg45

Moody said:
Did I miss the full writeup? I have searched for it and didn't find anything. Please share with us poor easterners so we can dream a little.

Moody

Needs to get out more
jg45 said:
Did I miss the full writeup? I have searched for it and didn't find anything. Please share with us poor easterners so we can dream a little.
I have never posted it. I wrote it, but didn't think it captured the essence of the trip. I rewrote it. I will post it up once I am back to work next year. (it is on my work comp)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior