A few more, until I do the 'official' writeup:
IMG_1685.jpg

Nothing like the ol' Powell sunsets...

IMG_1681.jpg

The final camp:

IMG_1714.jpg

paulj

Expedition Leader
In case you couldn't read the Mokee Dugway sign, here's what it looked like a couple of years ago:

47180751.jpg

Moody

Needs to get out more
Thanks for the comments. I have about 500 pics (between my camera, a buddies, and my brother's) that I want to go through, and put the best ones into a detailed writeup of the entire trip.

I learned some small tidbits of information that while somewhat funny, can make a great trip even more enjoyable...

Moody

Needs to get out more
PhulesAU said:
Must be nice to have a vehicle that works.:Mechanic: We tried something close to that and ended up doing most of it in a rental Ford Tarus:violent-smiley-031: http://picasaweb.google.com/sandmaggie/200612Vacation Dang computerized engines, the Jeep spent My vacation going from dealer to dealer. Gonna try again this year.
Link didn't work?

I hear you. I owned a Jeep once. I ended up going back to Toyota after it.

This was the Cruiser's maiden voyage on a long trip. I loved driving it, and I really got a kick out of all the people taking pictures of my truck, and talking to me about it/what we were doing/where we were going/etc. A freezer/fridge is now up there on my to buy list. Blocks of ice just don't last long enough...

Moody

Needs to get out more
Forgot to mention, I saw a fellow on Powell in a Nissan Frontier (looked like a Frontier, new style) with a snorkel and a nice camper attached. Had euro plates, and a Swiss sticker on the back...wind was blowing so hard, I didn't stop and chat. Anyone here?

Moody

Needs to get out more
PhulesAU said:
:oops: Link fixed. Don't laugh at the faux Jeep.
No laughing, I actually really liked the Jeep. It took me everywhere I needed it to, I just didn't have good luck with it overall...

I am still writing the complete report...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior