XJ Cargo area build up

Steve F

Adventurer
Hi Steve, everything you've done looks awesome. I was just wondering if you knew the make of your cargo barrier?

Its from an Australian car, a 1998 onwards Mitsubishi Magna Wagon (they were built here) not sure if they were sold in the US so maybe of no help to you.

Also me and my son made a frame for a shelf above the fridge, just need to weld some brackets on it to attach it to the cargo barrier and then put a plywood carpeted floor on it. Mostly for light weight stuff so the space above the fridge can be used as well.

IMG_5102.jpg

IMG_5103.jpg

Cheers
Steve

K2ZJ

Explorer
That looks like galvanized steel, make sure you are not breathing those fumes. Have a glass of milk after just in case.

Sweet setup BTW!

Steve F

Adventurer
That looks like galvanized steel, make sure you are not breathing those fumes. Have a glass of milk after just in case.

Sweet setup BTW!

Yep it is, dont worry though I've done plenty of welding and know the precautions to take :) Always worth mentioning just in case though.

Cheers
Steve

bobDog

Expedition Leader
You know....chocolate milk works just as well!:coffeedrink:
If you have to do it why not add flavor.

jswift716

Adventurer
What happened to the rest of this storage unit? did you finish it and make another thread or did something happen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94