Comox to Deadhorse

Rubiclone

Observer
Hello Everyone,

Just a quick post since I am in poor cell phone reception at the moment, we are doing a trip from Comox BC to Deadhorse Alaska in a 1993 landcruiser modified for expedition use, check out our blog we also have a live feed to our GPS tracking device.

www.island-explorer.blogspot.com

Cheers,
Rob

unURBAN

Adventurer
Those pics brought back some pleasent memories!
Enjoy Alaska, we certainly did! Make sure to stop in Talkeetna and visit the Roadhouse.

Safe travels!
E&M

Rubiclone

Observer
The trip is going well, however the weather could be better, we have had rain every day for the last two weeks or so, been running into alot of cool expedition rigs from unimogs from germany, to decked out mogs from austrailia, also one that looked like the turtle expedition truck on our way to deadhorse and a 70 series landcruiser thats been on the road for 8 years. Ill post pictures of all the rigs when i get back from the trip near the end of august.

spetz

Nice blog ! I'm on the island as well and am slowly convincing the Mrs to do this with our 3 tear old and our Rubicon Unlimited once I get it kitted out for the long run.

Rubiclone

Observer
Nice blog ! I'm on the island as well and am slowly convincing the Mrs to do this with our 3 tear old and our Rubicon Unlimited once I get it kitted out for the long run.

definately worth it! the trip was awsome! where abouts on the island are you located?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz