M101A2 for sale in Dallas, TX

shack

Adventurer
Also posted on FJCruiserforums.com

I have a TX registered and plated M101A2 that I'm trying to sell before we move to Cali. Rewired to standard 4 pin brake lighting but still have the military plug and rear lights. Body is straight aside from one small area. Does have a bit of surface rust in certain areas but overall is in very good condition. Tires are practically brand new. Comes with front, sides, rear gate, bows and canvas top with no tears in it. All 4 Sides and bows are functional but need some work. Ignore the wiring shown in the photograph. Those were just temporary magnetic lights used during the recovery.

Yeah, you can buy a trailer off government liquidation cheaper, but mine has already been gone through and is road worthy, and is already tagged. You'll spend more going through them by the time it's all said and done. Trust me.

$800

Buy it for $800 and I'll throw in 2 Military Fuel Scepter Cans with brand new Viton gaskets, 1 Military Scepter water can, 2 military style can holders and a screw on nozzle.

For an extra $50, I'll throw in the pintle hitch. works on a 2" receiver.

Not selling the cans or trailer separate. All or nothing

DSC01623.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

DSC01625.jpg

Umbrarian

Observer
Its good if you also post a pic of it. Because I am also interested to have this kind of car as a treat for me for finally moving here in Dallas.

1) it was a trailer not a car.

2) It appears he did post photos on photobucket.

3) it all happened 6 years ago.

4) Welcome to the forum, old threads never archive. I too have fallen for the old thread.

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94