So , I'm starting over....

partsflyin

Adventurer
Been pretty quiet for some time now. I have gotten a few small projects done though.

The rag salesman had a deal on those heavy duty entrance rugs with rubber on the bottom , so I grabbed up a few to use for a temporary floor covering.

carpet.jpg

partsflyin

Adventurer
I have gotten very tired of the erratic half arsed digital gauges in the dash so I added a gauge pod to the dash.

guages.jpg

partsflyin

Adventurer
Also picked up a digital voltmeter from Summit so I could keep a closer eye on the house batteries.

meter.jpg

I put a toggle switch inline on the power feed wire so I could turn it on and off whenever I wanted.

partsflyin

Adventurer
I was very impressed with the sound deadening I got from the rugs. I hope to gain some motivation from this to get rolling on the full insulation job.
Thats all for today.

Stitebunny

Adventurer
This is looking great! Nice job!
Question about your third seat. What kind of vehicle is it from? I need something like that!

partsflyin

Adventurer
i wanted to add a little bit of exterior storage so I picked up a Rampage Trail Can and mounted it to the ladder.
trailcan1.jpg
trailcan2.jpg

A good friend had a mid nineties Ford Bronco bumper laying around that he wasn't going to use so I with so bracket work i swapped it on. Same guy hooked me up with a super cool old school emblem he found at an auction so I mounted it to the bumper.

bumper.jpg

partsflyin

Adventurer
Bump this to the top . Looking to sell this van. Will start a for sale thread and link here.

Hit me up if interested.

$4000

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier