Lamentations of what was, and was taken from me

Still pretty new to this forum, and thought I would share some more of my toys. This particular one is a 2000 F-250 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3L diesel 6-speed. I ordered it new from the factory, spent about a year and a half building it from the ground up, and it was stolen before I got close to finishing. They never recovered it, and I have never built anything to rival it since. I did all modifications myself, including building my own bumper, bed rails, etc. It had lots of power mods in addition to the suspension, tires (37" SSRs), and metalwork. I got it a little farther than what is shown in most of these pictures, but you get the idea. I loved my license plate for this when I was stationed down in NM too: INTMID8

Here are a few pictures:

MeNmyTruck.jpg

truck1.jpg

TRUCKFRONT.jpg

Canyonlands NP
Moab3.jpg

Hell's Revenge, Moab
HellsRevenge3.jpg

HellsRevenge2.jpg

Yes, I wish I had something like Ravelco. It was parked in my driveway, about 20 feet from my bedroom window when it was taken. The truck was loud enough to wake up most neighbors when I left for work every morning, so I know they didn't start it. They must have towed it away. I got it back from the body shop less than 1 week prior, so I am guessing someone there gave the thieves a nice lead, and probably even a copy of the key. The cops told me it was probably in Mexico by the time I woke up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior