Watches - ExPo Style

ManleyORV

Rugged. Reliable. Ready.
I have a few year old Tissot with a bracelet, but just picked up this all black Tissot T-Race a couple months back. And I haven't wore my other one since. Really digging this watch and less than $500.

I think I might pick up an Atomic Casio Pathfinder for camping and such.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351212073.198033.jpg

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
Watches

Even thought I just ordered a JSAR my SUB has been with me for 37 years and all over the world with me.

Attachments

• watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 143

Storz

Explorer
Nothing all too fancy but it works great and I like the style.

Timex Expedition on a Bertucci canvas band

imag0224.jpg

mogwildRW1

Adventurer
Victorinox Night Vision Watch

Just spotted this on Uncrate

victorinox-night-vision-watch-xl.jpg

Okay, so it might not be the best name, but there is a reason the Victorinox Night Vision Watch ($700) was given its name. Along with a Swiss analog movement, 42mm stainless steel case, and matching band, the Night Vision is also equipped with a barrage of LEDs to help you out after darkness falls. Those include a blue LED to illuminate the dial, a red LED that helps for location purposes, and a white LED that can serve as a flashlight, strobe light, or as a flashing indicator in the event that you need assistance — because your phone's going to die pretty fast if you try the same thing with the LED flash.

Uncrate.com ******, thats a second home for me.

I've been wearing a Zodiac Speed Dragon for the last 3 years. I'll never go back to the non-sapphire lens', I love not being able to scratch it. Decent overall watch, only crappy part is that the hands only glow for about 15 minutes (horrible). That may be the only reason I switch. Next watch will most likely be the Seiko Chrono Sportura, nothing too fancy, but I dig the chronographs. Some really nice watches here!

rcharrette

Adventurer
Funny I should come across this thread. We are leaving for a 4 month trip into Mexico in a week and I'm taking my Explorer II with me. We are really just driving down to Sayulita over 2 days then basing out of there for 4 months. I plan to hide the watch (and laptop) while driving at all times! I don't want to get pulled over and hang my arm out the window with that on :)

Ditto, but its doesn't have a passport....so it just stays in the US (in my safe) when I travel. A few years back I got worried with all the "nice watch" comments while on vacation.

BTW, I have a buddy who used to work for "the Peace Corp" who traveled with a handful of very nice Rolex replicas, they came in handy for negotiating his way out of sweaty scenarios in the middle east...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94