Watches - ExPo Style

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I am using the Casio Multi-Band 6 Solar too. Have had it for a few years and it gets the crap beat out of it but it hasn't let me down yet. No batteries, no setting, just the basics and nothing too fancy.

It has been worth every penny, I love it.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

They are fantastic watches... mine sadly sits on the shelf all the time. I wear my Samsung S3 Frontier daily, and have for the past couple of years. I love the functionality and all the features, but it eats battery life up pretty quick with all the 'stuff' turned on. Superb watch. I am also selling a Garmin Fenix (the older school ones) GPS watch soon too. I will post the links on here for both.

Enjoy that Casio G!

MatttheHatt

They are fantastic watches... mine sadly sits on the shelf all the time. I wear my Samsung S3 Frontier daily, and have for the past couple of years. I love the functionality and all the features, but it eats battery life up pretty quick with all the 'stuff' turned on. Superb watch. I am also selling a Garmin Fenix (the older school ones) GPS watch soon too. I will post the links on here for both.

Enjoy that Casio G!
I love it!

I got my wife a S3 Gear? For her Bday a couple of years ago. She loves it

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

DNTL740

Adventurer
This is my latest, and I love it. Bertucci, had never heard of it, but I love it, resin case, great strap, can’t even feel it on my wrist.

Attachments

• 932788BC-8648-4E9C-805A-E32F20B584A0.jpeg
    932788BC-8648-4E9C-805A-E32F20B584A0.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 42

krick3tt

Adventurer
I have a $29 watch from Timex and it doesn't have that little window with the date in it, but is set in a 24 hour face. I get a new one every four years as I really beat them up.

Last edited:

Rockchucker

I wear an old school square g shock on a daily basis, only this one has solar and atomic features. Cant beat it. For reliable atmospheric conditions I use a kestrel. If you're a nerd like myself you'll love that combo.

Kmrtnsn

Explorer
My two favorites. Anyone know what the watch on the right is? A limited run, rare and sought after........

Attachments

• IMG_2670.jpg
    IMG_2670.jpg
    807.9 KB · Views: 93
I’m way too tough on watches to wear an expensive model. I used to sport Casios but I’ve worn Timex Expeditions in various forms over the last decade or so. Basic functions which work well for me. Yup, they keep on tickin‘.

I just picked up an A-13A with a neat (and very useful) quartz central minute counter chronograph movement. The design is based on an aircraft clock used by the USAF and other AFs. It has 100m WR and probably the best anti-reflective/glare treatment of any watch I own.

I chose the A-13A because it has an uncluttered dial, a high quality quartz movement modified to a central minutes chrono, is quite unique (at least I think so) and supports a smaller watch builder with a great product. Customer service was outstanding; great communications from the start and the watchmaker, Paolo Fanton, modified a standard A-13A to a 'destro' version upon my request.

A-13A Oblique.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online