Hutchinson Wheels

Outback

Explorer
I am looking to replace the wheels that came on my 2011 Dodge 2500. Anyone running the Hutchinson Wheels? Please post pictures if you have them especially if on a Dodge. Thanks.

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
i can say that Hutchinson wheels are absolutely top notch. i ran with several people a few years back that swore by them.

bjowett

Adventurer
I run them on my 08 Tundra... w/o a doubt a super high quality wheel. Materials, design, casting... extraodinary!

tundrahutchinson2.jpg

bob91yj

Resident **************
I know one person that had them. He can be hard on equipment at times, never a complaint about the wheels.

ReconH3

Heavy Duty Adventurer
I use them both on my JK and my H3. Best beadlocks ever. DOT approved makes them a sure sale.

"Ex Umbris Venimus"

Sent from my iPhone

wannaby

Adventurer
too bad they dont make them in an artillery wheel style sort of like this that would be cool.

Attachments

• 29artillery_wheel5[1].jpg
    29artillery_wheel5[1].jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 37

DoMiNiC1

Adventurer
What are you going to do with the old wheels? =D

I live in tempe az. Now sure if they would fit my gmc or not....

DT75FLH

Adventurer
I have a friend running them on a 300HP Rock crawler running 39" red labels ...(and he drives hard)

zero issues

greasyfingers

I'm looking at them too but they only come in 17". Dosen't seem that anyone makes a 17" E rated tires I need for my Super Duty.

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
General Grabbers, Toyo Open country M/T's, Nitto Trail Grapplers, BFG AT's... the list goes on

greasyfingers

Well I guess I should have clarified, I can’t seem to find an E rated tire in 17” in other than stock size or close to stock size. I would need a 315/70/17 or something close, I have a 4 inch lift and anything <35” looks goofy. But thanks for the list bud..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier

Members online