Overland Journal Summer Promo for Motorcyclists

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
Well, we had so much fun with the recent OJ subscription promo, we thought we'd do another one.

But since the last one was filled with truck-camping and 4x4 gear, this time we decided to feature cool riding gear, and camping stuff that will fit into a pannier.

260_3a_3.jpg
(Aerostich Darien Lite Suit)

This contest is running over on ADVrider, as we know a lot of members here are also members there.

The contest link is http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=717790

This is a separate contest than the recent ExPo one, so you can't use the same order#, but if you entered the last contest already and want to do this one too, you can always buy someone a gift subscription for Christmas. Subscriptions that go in before the end of September will definitely be arriving in time for the Holidays.

Cheers everyone.

Ray

sandalscout

Adventurer
Very cool! I don't go down to the vendors area at ADV often and missed this. I've been needing to subscribe anyway, this is just a great incentive to do so!

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
10 days left in this promo. Anyone who joins right now has a really good chance of winning some great gear.

And if you buy a gift-subscription as a holiday gift for a friend you can still enter. (The 5 issue subscription, not the 3-issue mini subscription).

WU7X

Snow on the Roof
Stop it Ray!

I'm already 3+ years out with my subscription! How many further years ahead can I go? :bike_rider:

Cody1771

Explorer
I'm already 3+ years out with my subscription! How many further years ahead can I go? :bike_rider:

well as long as they keep doing contests to encourage re-subscribing i will! (not that i wouldnt anyways)

:coffeedrink:

billy bee

Adventurer
I want to jump in, but it is not clear to me where I go to subscribe. What did I miss?

bb

Edit: Nevermind...found it.

Ray Hyland

Expedition Leader
last week to get in on this one.

Remember, a subscription to OJ is a perfect xmas present: It lasts all year, and saves you a trip to the mall.

:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles