m35a2 build....and m105 camper build

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
You still rocking that cool rig Srodocker? Post up some more recent pics so we all can check it out....:)

Last edited:

srodocker

Observer
Added a pivot crane to the back of the truck I can remove the arm and store it in the front of bed or underneath not to sure yet. Buddy and I tested it by pulling up the nose of a the 105 camper even with the rear support leg down hahahah. still need to shorten in by maybe 5 in and maybe add some more support.

also added another jerry can mount next to the previous one and toolbox. added a strap to the spare tire carrier for better support. and some more tool holders. so now a huge bolt cutter, breaker bar, and sledge hammer.

dualjerrycansandstrap_zps73a1ab58.jpg

PivotCrane2_zps16c3eaf4.jpg

PivotCraneBase_zpsfba446e4.jpg

PivotCrane_zpsf76c5ba9.jpg

srodocker

Observer
frontbumperstep_zps3e1cd5c5.jpg

front bumper step so I can get to the engine bay easier....

hitch3_zpse2c46a67.jpg

hitch2_zps46bf8a03.jpg

hitch_zpsba530e0b.jpg

2in receiver hitch that mounts underneath my pintle hitch

srodocker

Observer
added side ally lights. 100w 24v bulbs. need to order more as I used my last 2 i had bought awhile ago. same lights as my backups and i plan on hooking them up to the same toggle as the backup lights

also for the bed of my truck trying to figure out where to mount 1 more fuel can. and then mounting a taller ammo can that holds all my straps. I may be able to fit it in the toolbox. havent tested it.

was going to work on the chock holder but decided the garage needed cleaned more then that hahah.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Your truck is looking awesome:Wow1: Srodocker! I would be into seeing that rig this sumer if thats cool with you. How about some mad wheeling? Cheers, Chilli..:)

srodocker

Observer
Yea it has gussets in it. im thinking underneath adding something that stretches to the frame not sure yet. will see when I get it on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior