m35a2 build....and m105 camper build

Greenmonkey

Adventurer
So I absolutely love your build! I not trying to hijack your thread but I wanted to show you the truck im trying to get my hands on, its my friends dads truck. I think, if I've done my research correctly, its a m50. I do know its the water truck version. Other than that I dont know anything else. It seems you know quite a bit about these trucks and so do some of the poeple posting on here. Where did you get your super single tires and how much? Did you reuse the rims that were on the rig? Anyway great work, I loved reading about it! Any info would be great. Thanks
paqunasu.jpg

LowTech

Dirt Track Traveler
I would suggest Steel Soldiers, it's where we do our schooling ;) You'll be able to spend the next few years reading. Have fun!

. . . sent without me knowing . . .

srodocker

Observer
I have a local guy I can get tires from. not sure on his current inventory of tires. and YEa i reused the split rims. you just put a tube in it. size 1200.

hopefully you get it! were having a campout rally the 3rd weekend in july you should come! truck or not! we have a group that convoys from eastern washington too

srodocker

Observer
thanks! been working to much to do anything to her right now. she just sits in my driveway along with my 4 year trailer project hahaha

srodocker

Observer
No new updates besides I sold the truck to a guy in idaho. BUT!!!!

I bought a new truck....heres a sneak peak and yes there will be a build thread as this is going 4 door among other mods!

Overwater

Hi: I have the same model truck as yours and have a question on the tire swapping. Were you able to get front and rear tires at the same track just by reversing the rims (offset to the outside on front, inside on rear)? Or did you do the axle hub reversal as well. Did you mount the tires yourself and reuse the flaps and tubes or did you purchase new tubes? Forum posts have examples of both ways, I thought I'd be safe and buy new tubes. Thanks for your help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles