m35a2 build....and m105 camper build

Little Red

Adventurer
red any update on your truck?

The fire dept I bought it from test drove it after they had charged the batteries last week and found out that one of the breaks was sticking. They are going to fix it for me and it should be ready for me to pick up later this week.

Looks like I missed out on the rally, seems like a lot of trucks made it down there.
I will definitely have to go to the next one with my new truck.

I am hoping all works out and I can pick her up Thursday. (I am not completely sure yet if I have somebody that can give me a ride to Eastern WA)

srodocker

Observer
i think the candian got his truck from down here and brought it up there. not to sure though.

also. we had about 25 people there and some ended up not coming to or we would have more.

nice red!!! sounds like a plan if you need any help on this side of the mountains let me know!

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Hey SroDocker, if you have any way to contact the guy from B.C. about his Deuce, and find out how and were he got it from including cost, then please let me know. I would really like to get some info so I can get a truck to Canada. Cheers, Chilliwak..:)

Little Red

Adventurer
Picked up my deuce and a half on Thursday

I picked up my deuce and half last Thursday.
Due to some unfortunate circumstances she is now for sale

Craigslist ad

2011_0929019.jpg

2011_0929017.jpg

2011_0929015.jpg

2011_0929009.jpg

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Sorry to hear that your Duece is for sale.:Wow1: Can I ask what happened since she is now for sale?:drool:

Little Red

Adventurer
Sorry to hear that your Duece is for sale.:Wow1: Can I ask what happened since she is now for sale?:drool:

click on the link for my craigslist ad. explanation is in there.
Dont want to hijack this tread, just want to post a link to my ad in case anybody wants to buy it.
PM me if you are interested.

bftank

Explorer
seriously? you are selling because it needs fuel filters? those need done any ways. so sad

sorry for hijack

please continue with m35 awesomeness

srodocker

Observer
wow just got comp up and running since the move.

LowTech that is AaronW on steelsoldiers he had it completly sandblasted and it looks awesome!

marshal no updates on the camper side but quite a few minor changes on the truck will post up soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles