post your Suburban pics

elliott10

74271D10-694E-40A2-8FD1-90C8317A42AE.jpg

New tow. It would have been a really nice barn find 6 months ago. Ill be selling the fj40 and starting on this. I quickly realized a family of four wouldn’t be doing any big camping trips in a fj.

autism family travels

Here is mine....

20170803_211754862_iOS.jpg

The ole rusties got at my bumpers. I am replacing them ASAP. This is getting built up too. going with coil overs on the front and sphon rear suspension setup. right now, I have the bars cranked up a bit, and reflex monotube shocks (work awesome btw). 265s will be being replace with a nice wheel and 285s. Nothing more is needed around our parts.

Dogmann

Observer
Anyone here have a 4x2 suburban ?.... I know a long shot but just curious about lockers and which ones you've used. If they help.

MattsBurban

I like your burb,the same colour then mine.Not seeing Them that often,can you please keep us updated on the use and any improvements on your vehicle.[I know they are hard to improve ,as the are nearly perfect]:cool:

For sure I will, need to get some new pics, fixed a bunch of surface rust and bed liner'd the rockers from the horses feet down in black last weekend. Showed my wife pics of yours from your thread. Now my wife wants a pop top........

spacer

Observer
Dogmann, I think some GM trucks came with a Z71 package in 2wd, with a G80 in the rear. I kinda liked the idea, for the improvement over open 2wd, and simplicity over 4wd. Mine is a Z71 4x4, which comes with the G80 (some like it, some don't) rear.

Attachments

• burb.jpg
    burb.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 49

ClovisMan

Observer
Its been a while since I've posted my 91 Burb. Here ya go.
Cl7ihxD.jpg

rayra

Expedition Leader
Still spending more time fiddling with them than I do off-pavement.

fiendishlycleverplan.jpg

Prepping the Tahoe for private sale, missus decided she wanted something newer and better MPG, managed to score a ridiculous deal on a 'Used' 2018 Chevy Equinox that only had 220mi on it. Dealer ate all the depreciation on a car that only rolled off the assembly line ~90days ago. Was a dealer loaner car, which this dealer always lists as 'Used' (required to, really), but they don't usually get sold until they have 3-5k mi on them. They were nonplussed that we found and jumped on it so soon.
So that's pretty much the end of my fiendishly clever plan to have two GMT800 SUVs at the same time

stoleit.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles