Sprinting the Coast - Pacific Coast Trip

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
img2720pm.jpg

We had a great opportunity to borrow MHISCOX Sprinter and run up and down the Coast with Suntinez for her birthday.. check out the full report here..

http://www.adventureduo.com/2011/09/sprinting-pacific-coast.html

haven

Expedition Leader
Nice trip report! I hop you get to visit the Carrizo Plain in Spring -- much more inviting. There are a couple of steep 4x4 roads that head toward Fellows and Taft.

HenryJ

Expedition Leader
Adventureduo said:
...For the rest of you readers, i want to thank you for reading our trip reports as we really do appreciate it! Until next time, safe travels!
Thank you! You always paint such a pretty picture. You guys ROCK! :victory:

Xterabl

Adventurer
Thanks for the great write-up. I'm hoping to make it to Kirk Creek CG before winter...wish me luck!

desertrover

Adventurer
What a great trip! I'm about to start mogging up the coast.. Significantly slower than springing but it should be a blast.

suntinez

Explorer
Well, I'm now shirttail famous -- the bench in Morro Bay that the girls had their lunch on was dedicated to my grandma.

Great trip report. Thanks for writing it up, and for all your other trip reports, too.

That's cool - small world. There was a mated pair of peregrine falcons on Morro rock just behind us while we were there, amazing! The birders were drooling over them.

Dave/Yosh/Dixie - thanks for a wonderful birthday trip. I still can't believe you brought me a 5 foot bear. Or that I stuffed it in Tiger for the trip home.

I think we have to draw the glamping line well before the mirrorball though - seriously. :sombrero:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior