SEMA 2011: Official Thread with Pics, Pics, Pics

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
Off to a great start. Really looking forward to walking the show today. See everyone there!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Equipt

Here's the overland J8 with an Eezi-Awn XKLUSIV. Now that is pretty

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1320162552616.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320162552616.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 222

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
I like that stealth Audi! Keep the pics coming.

I will be adding that Matchbox to the collection for sure (of course they are the boy's, he's just too young to play with them).

98roamer

Explorer
Matt,
Are you sure that is the ICON bronco? The rear fenders, top, grill, bumper and tires seems different.
cominsoon-car.png

Here's another update!

Here's the ICON Bronco we've all been drooling over!

mouse007

Explorer
:Wow1:

Man, wish I could go my buddies from Global Power Store here in Miami are there now.
Can’t wait to see the pictures they bring back.

Equipt

Here's the Icon Bronco at the show. Very cool.

Cheers

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1320185092682.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320185092682.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 145

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
After seeing the quality of Ben and Bev's Eezi-Awn at Vermont....man, am I sold....what a great product.

Thanks for the updates!

Frank

Explorer
Anyone new developing LED lighting? I think its really close to being affordable! Something for the garage and for our vehicles?

cnielsen4130

Anyone new developing LED lighting? I think its really close to being affordable! Something for the garage and for our vehicles?

Garage? Check out e-conolight dot com for the garage or house... Way affordable... It's owned by the big name light companies, but they push no name stuff from the same factories... I use it all the time (I'm an electrician)

Vehicles? Affordable? no clue, but I keep looking... It's all still wayyyyyyy to much... LED is still up and coming. But will be the real deal soon.

Awesome pics of sema guys.

I second that equipts tents are extremely quality stuff, I drolled all over them at the hollister overland rally, I want to bolt one to the 4runner ASAP!

Last edited:

haven

Expedition Leader
SEMA staff photographed show vehicles as they entered the convention center. Galleries of photos are displayed here, including categories for street trucks and SUV (including lots of ExPo-style vehicles), 90+ photos, and off-road road trucks, 50+ photos. You also can search for a particular manufacturer, i.e., Jeep.

http://www.semadigital.com/index.htm

[update: fixed the url]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior