SEMA 2011: Official Thread with Pics, Pics, Pics

Frank

Explorer
Sema 2011

It all starts Monday! Post your links, pictures here!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Frank

Explorer
-I hope Piaa and Hella introduce LED lighting

-Not sure if tour-a-tech will be there, but I would like to see some KLR stuff from them. They told me on facebook that KLR stuff was soon to be introduced.

-I can't wait to see pictures of the new AEV Jeep

What do you hope to see?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scott Brady

Founder
SEMA 2011 is upon us and dozens of ExPo members and vendors are descending upon Las Vegas. If we survive Halloween Monday night, we will post loads of images from our treks through the halls.

Here is a little teaser of our SEMA project prep for this year-
321125_10150511774848275_640113274_11477405_37068729_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

haven

Expedition Leader
AEV will have a booth inside

...where the Brute Double Cab pickup will be introduced. Production of complete vehicles will begin in mid-2012. Hopefully, pricing and options will be announced at the show.

Brute-DoKa-1.jpg

haven

Expedition Leader
Several trucks in the Toyota booth

...including this Tacoma modified by Long Beach Racers for participation in the Baja 1000 in a couple of weeks

Tacoma_LBR.jpg

Modifications include
Custom Bilstein race shocks with 60 mm thick shafts
35” BFGoodrich Project Tires on 16” TRD Baja Series wheels
Hella HID lights (on the world's ugliest light bar -- c'mon, man!)
Mastercraft race seats, harnesses and window nets
Defined Engineering Spring-Under kit
CMI Carbon Fiber skidplates
MBRP Exhaust system
K&N Air Filter
TRD Big Brake kit

haven

Expedition Leader
Ford F350 by Matchbox

matchbox.jpg

No photos available prior to the show, but this drawing shows an F350 outfitted as a fire fighting brush truck. The truck has a 10 inch lift by Superlift, 41 inch Interco IROC tires and a full exoskeleton roll cage. It's easy to see the ExPo potential in this sort of truck.

The Matchbox folks have made toy replicas of this vehicle. Stop by the Ford booth and get one free.

haven

Expedition Leader
Dodge Durango at SEMA

Dodge will show a custom version of the Dodge Durango SUV at its booth. (Remember, the 2011 Durango is built on a stretched Grand Cherokee platform). This vehicle's 22 inch rims and monster V8 make it an all weather street machine rather than a rockhopper.

durangotowhook.jpg

Toyo Tire will show four custom vehicles including a Ford F150 Raptor and a Dodge Durango. Toyo is giving their custom Durango away. You don't have to attend the SEMA show to enter. Visit this website http://www.toyotires.com/sweepstakes if you can't make it to the SEMA booth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles

Members online