San Francisco to Ushuaia in an 87 4Runner.

defrag4

Road Warrior
Wow, what an awesome expedition so far. Ive been reading this entire post for a couple days now, and I have to say I am quite envious!! This is something me and my wife have contemplated for years. I know she is going to love your travels so far, and maybe give us a push to do the same...

i was inspired by reading many others posts, i hope to do the same for you and your wife!

defrag4

Road Warrior
Awesome journey, just liked on fb to get updates!

When I sold my 86 toyota 4x4 here in BC the buyer looked it over and told me it was perfect, he was headed to Belize and wanted something good,-but not good looking.. I like to image it wheeling around the beach and jungle down there, your pics were just like I've imagined. :D

Belize is a great place for Toyotas! I am sure she is still living the good life tearing up the jungles and beaches

Ruined Adventures

Brenton Cooper
If you are interested in receiving real-time updates then you should check out our facebook page at http://facebook.com/homeonthehighway

Oh sure, take the easy route! :sombrero:

Great photos James. Really makes me wish we had more time to screw around in Peru, I really wanted to see Huanchaco. Oh well, that's what happens when you throw a deadline into the mix...

Say hello to the gang in Bariloche, we'll be jealous all week.

Jeff@QuadShop

Explorer
Any word from these folks lately or are they still stuck in the "desert dump" with the fuel pump problem?

Last edited:

ab1985

Explorer
They're back in the U.S. now I believe. Lots of good updates on their Facebook page (I use my wife's page to lurk).

nwoods

Expedition Leader
So what do you do when you find a beautiful lady who...

#1 Puts up with your stuff
#2 Enjoys sitting 3 inches apart from you everyday for 1.5 years
#3 Will accompany you to the ends of the earth

893107_437987202961173_523871680_o.jpg

Awesome. About damn time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles