Roof Top Tent - Eeze Awn 1800T - The best all season tent in the market.

Vizoo

Adventurer
As the time for the second phase of the Expedition aproaches (Central and South America) we decided to leave behind some of the heavy stuff. Bellow are the link to our Ebay ad for the roof top tent, we are also selling the Jeep Extreme Off road Camper. You may help us by forwarding these links to people you think may be interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300624001230

If you want the best tent to withstand hot, cold, rain, wind and snow, this is the only one, not made of cheap and light nylon rip stop.

The Series 3 1800 T-Top Roof Tent is the largest single ladder tent in the line, perfect for 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 small children in the upper area. Sleeping space for 2 more adults in the lower area. This tent width requires mounting for entry from either side of the vehicle, and to be supported by a minimum of 3 load bars..
Specs:
Dimensions (closed): 48"L x 71"W x 11"H
Dimensions (open): 96"L x 71"W x 51"H
Dimensions (clearance): Add 2-3" to closed length and width for fabric and cover
Dimensions (room): 71"W x 78"L x 78"H
Weight: 210 lbs, including ladder
Mattress: 2-1/2" fabric covered foam with Embroidered, fitted cotton sheet
Comparable width: King size bed
Color: Olive

More details and specs on the EBay page.

The Reason for Sale:
I am doing an expedition that have crossed the USA and now will continue through Central and South Americas, the tent was awesome during the northwest US, Canada and Alaska part of the trip but to Mexico, Central and South America we prefer to carry a smaller one since we plan to sleep mostly in hotels and bed & breakfast and a lighter vehicle will just do better in the high altitudes of the Andes. It has been used less then 15 times in a four months period.

IMPORTANT

1) The tent is actually installed in the Jeep, it is parked in the San Francisco area, at Putnam Chrysler Dodge Jeep Dealer in Burlingame, as a favor. You are welcome to see it if you are interested but please do not ask any question about it to the dealership personnel, they do not know any details.
This is a private sale and all questions and details must be solved directly with me through Ebay's "Ask a question" to seller link on the bottom of the page or PM me here.

2) I will not ship the tent, if you want to buy it you must arrange to pick it up at the dealership. It is not difficult to uninstal by you will need at least 3 (better 4) persons to take it off the roof rack. It is in perfect condition.
OBS: The expedition is on hold now as we will fly to Brazil for Christmas and New Year. We will resume the trip around Jan 15th 2012. If we have not sold the trailer until that date we might consider deliver it if you are on our path going south to San Diego.

3) Due to the ongoing expedition I am always in motion and would prefer the payment via PayPal, it is safer for both parties. Personal check may be an option but it would take over a week for me to have it deposit and cleared. I do not accept any kind of Credit Card.

4) If you are interested in the tent but do not live in the San Francisco area the expedition will be going south and we may deliver if you are on our route (or close to it).

Bellow you will find some pictures. There are much more on the EBay page.

EezeAwn_1800T_01.jpg

There are two ways to place the tent on a Wrangler, the illustration above is with the Front Runer roof rack. The GOBI rack gives more room for extra stuff and does not attach directly to the roof.

EezeAwn_1800T_02.jpg

It is very low profile for its size.

EezeAwn_1800T_04.jpg

The big GOBI rack gives plenty of space for the generator and jerry cans.

EezeAwn_1800T_06.jpg

EezeAwn_1800T_18.jpg

EezeAwn_1800T_20.jpg

EezeAwn_1800T_21.jpg

The tent is big enough to fit a wall air conditioner.

EezeAwn_1800T_22.jpg

And still have plenty of room to enter and inside (the pictured orange label is located in the center of the entrance).

dirtyboots

Observer
Still FS?

This RTT still available? The Ebay ad on the link is showing "ended". Excellent ad btw, great pics and description. I am in the North Bay. Thanks!

Vizoo

Adventurer
This RTT still available? The Ebay ad on the link is showing "ended". Excellent ad btw, great pics and description. I am in the North Bay. Thanks!

Yes it is. Over 2300 opened the ad, some hundred and few marked to follow but no offer so far. I have just got a PM from an interested user from north of LA.

don1587

Hi how u doing. The wife just r starting out .we bought a 2010 fj this will fit?if so we would like to make an offer. I've never been on one of these forums so I'll need a little guidance on the procedures. We live in Nevada retired.. I'll b waiting your resp once.
Don

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles